Mepps' EQ2 Survey

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Dude, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

They did share this via facebook and discord that I am aware of. They probably shared it with all other forms of social media they are on. They might have messed up their ability to do the survey in game when they fixed the mail system a while back.

So this might have been the only option to reach as many as possible.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Agreed, and the survey is on the launchpad, too, so every active player will see it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

THIS ^^^ so much!! Also why does a level 130 crafter have to be a level 126 adventurer to research a crafting recipe?!! I remember the days where tradeskill/adventure were equal. *sigh
    Arclite, Tkia, Geroblue and 1 other person like this.
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

What recipe requires you to be 126 adventure to research? I have multiple crafters and all of them have researched their advanced books but only 2 of my characters have went above 125.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, I remember when you could be a level 1 Adventurer/highest level cap Crafter and still manage, as long as you were reaaaaally careful about harvesting. ;->

Uwk
    who was never that brave... :D
    GrunEQ, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

This is incorrect though. You don't have to be 126 adventure to research recipes.
  7. Evilary Well-Known Member

Ok, in the person's defense, I did find recipes that I couldn't get on an alt because it required 130 I believe. These are some of the recipes on the Chrono vendor in Splendor Skye Aerie. I don't know why I need 130 adventure to get them since they didn't require any token, just a huge buttload of status that I wouldn't pay myself so moot point for me.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  8. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

The recipes were in Spendor Skye Aerie. Perhaps I am mistaken, but when I tried to get them, it had a big red 125 or 126 on them and would not sell them to me. Since I am a 130 crafter then my only conclusion was a that was an adventure requirement.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which blows, yeah. :(

Uwk
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

You are not mussing much ..

Just one single useless question...
    A better question would have been: "If we ask usefull questions will you answer a survey again?"
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Amen. :)

Seriously, they should just blanket send an in-game thing with possible responses, including a reference to a DBG web page where we could input our "what other comments" suggestions and have it be reserved for that.

Uwk
    Beee and Geroblue like this.