May 24th TLE Release - Varsoon HYPE!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Rhoks, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Jalathan Active Member

another thing to consider on the xp rates is thinking about people who may join an xpac or two down the road, when NO groups are available and they are stuck trying to solo on a healer with kaladim rates... I quit Kaladim for that very reason (or at least, only played when there were some sort of event that I could level with). Yah, for those there on day one, it may be 'too fast' (note, I do not agree) but how about the person who starts the game in RoK xpac and walks away because it is so stupid slow and their only choice is to solo, beg for a group or pay someone (yah right) to be power leveled. Trust me, it sucks.
    adaria likes this.
  2. Rhoks Active Member

Ill take all of the above for 500$
  3. Rhoks Active Member

Beta for varsoon is open
  4. Jalathan Active Member

Ok, I don't say this often (even when it is true) I was wrong. The xp on the TLE is a bit too high, at least for the early testing I did on beta... was too easy to level past the quests on the isle.
  5. Kindread Active Member

I'm excited, and will be playing at launch, but also feel really burned on the last two. I dont think they have anywhere near enough staff to properly balance and make a really good release.

I'm just going to take it as it is, a fun few weeks for my buddies before we move onto the next thing (because 16 weeks of classic is insane).
    Rhoks likes this.
  6. Ting New Member

I agree, Blizzard did it right by dedicating a team specifically to work on classic. I feel like Daybreak used the TLE's as a cash infusion to support developing and selling new boxed expansion content and left TLE's at the mercy of a few small tweaks. As a result each TLE iteration has less and less players who feel it's not getting the attention it deserves to play again.

The best thing you can do is play for what it is not complain about what it's not. Speaking through your wallet is the greatest motivator of all. I fully expect to have fun grinding and racing for a few weeks.
  7. KaladimNate Member

Weird, every TLE has had significantly greater presence and longevity than the previous one.