Marketplace: New Mercenary Crates and Ultra Rare Mercenary

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

/cl_ignore_merc_chatter [true|false] - toggles mercenary group chat on and off.
    Livejazz and Nockturnal like this.
  2. Faelfreeblood Active Member

I like ashwings chatter. He reminds me of vegeta, he might as well be saying I am the prince of all saiyans!
    Livejazz likes this.
  3. Caecil New Member

I've always wanted the ability to create a custom mercenary (race, gender, physical features, class, etc.) that I could also enhance with gear in addition to appearance items. I understand that would cost money, but I'd be willing to pay (not ridiculously, but a reasonable amount to expect that level of customization). That would especially be helpful for people who have trouble with high-level zones and can't always find groupmates.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Update: Making DBC purchased mercs heirloom has been marked as "valid" and sent to the development team.
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

AFTER people wasted DBC on dupe mercs, that is.
    Livejazz likes this.
  6. Schlumpo New Member

Exploiting the game is a punishable offense!
  7. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Hope that makes it in. I used to buy the crates, but it didn't last long when I really realized I could get a super rare of a merc I couldn't really use and it would go to waste. Never understood why can't just have a full on healer crate, or tank crate or something and all same class up to super rare. But Heirloom would fix the problem anyway if they don't want same class crates to pick from. Guess that would get rid of the "gamble" aspect, can't always get what you want from gambling.
    Livejazz, Nockturnal and Prissetta like this.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

I'm sure many, if not all, of our parents had that thought more than once after taking the gamble bringing us into the world.
    Livejazz, ShaggyBodom and Prissetta like this.
  9. Taezya Member

It's been that way for quite some time...I got Sheldor (Daeron aptly renamed cuz he thinks he's better than everybody else and he wont shut his trap about it...) when he came out and shortly after I sowed his trap shut for him lol. Take that Mr. Bornofdragons
    Livejazz, Prissetta and Spindle like this.
  10. Faelfreeblood Active Member

Suggestion Mercenary Tao, [insert charcter name's] Assassin mercenary,

Hiring cost 500,000 zeni ''copper'', 5000 silver rate per hour.

Hes human and uses the braid hairstyle, middle ages with a black mustache and a wide mouth. wears a pink outfit with killing u on the back.

Pure assassin class but a few monk moves and fires one mental style beam. Type ethereal,

You have to find him. He is in a inn, answer his questions correctly or he one shots you, and if you don't have hiring fee despawns after. Possible locations:random inn across all zones or in the world standing over dead assassination targets.
    Livejazz and Prissetta like this.
  11. Savvy Member

joy oh joy .. don't you get it folks? ever since DB took over from Sony it's been NOTHING but a cash grab .. from day 1. andi this attempt at suckering people out of MORE real cash is just another in a long long line of examples. bad enough getting specail drops from apprentices has been made even more rare, now they want us to spend more hard earned cash to enter a lottery. get real Daybreak and give the players (who support your wallets and jobs) a fighting chance .. or at least offer the merc separately (altho we all know it'd be an astronomical and ridiculous price which no one would want to spend anyway)
    Corinna likes this.
  12. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Eq2 wikia has information about them. There are 4 types can come from any crate. Common is worth 1 Mil status if sold to merchant. Uncommon 3 mil; rare 6 mil and ultra rare 10 million personal status.

I hope it help.
    Livejazz and Prissetta like this.
  13. Belenos Well-Known Member

Totally love Calyptor Atha, Sentinel of Dawn, the Aviak Guardian! However, I will not be buying God only knows how many HEALER mercs in order to try to get this awesome looking red-and-black buff Aviak TANK!

I would pay 5000 DBC for one of these if I could just buy one from the store. With all my characters, I would need at least three of them, so the way I figure it ($50 + $50 + $50) > (Not a damn cent, since I do not gamble).
  14. Jaenis Member

You would need more than that...I know someone who did 7*7 token crates for over 35000 DBC equivalant or roughly $350 if real money was spent equivantly (Thats 49 tokens) and they didn't get any Ultra. These are a scam..nothing more.

Regards.
  15. Almee Well-Known Member

I would love a fury merc but like the others, if I spend money I want to get what I need and not some random item (merc) I don't need.
    Mizgamer62, Ishuna, Belenos and 2 others like this.
  16. Ahupu Well-Known Member

The OP said they would pay a flat $50 in store to be able to straight up buy the merc they want. They want 3 so $150>not one penny since they don't gamble . And the current merc crate is just that, a gamble.
    Belenos likes this.
  17. faetastic New Member

i found calyptor atha
  18. Belenos Well-Known Member

New Member...hmmm...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Ishuna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.