Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I didn't get the Qho Plushie either and would probably give a toe for it, not the big toe of course, but probably one of the others.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I don't remember if I requested this before so I will request it again. A deed or something that allows us to increase the number of Prestige Houses we can own. I hit the maximum of 30 over a year ago and cannot claim any new ones without relinquishing one that I already have. I have purchased a great number of these from the Marketplace and there are at least 11 more that I would purchase if I could do so without relinquishing ones I already have.

You can check, the majority of them, at least 25 of the 30 do not have a single item in them so I am not creating server lag by packing houses to the gills with items. I know I could buy them on other characters, but, NO. Cyrrena is my main, she is the collector of houses, mounts, and plushies. She maxed out the mount window more than 2 years ago. We need a deed or something to increase the number of mounts that can be in the mount window as well. At least if they are in the mount window they are not in a house creating lag!!!

Give us furniture depots, building block depots, tile depots, tinkered item depots and the lag from housing items would be almost nil.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Do I hear 50 prestige homes ? How about 60 ? Lets go for 75 ?

Of course, we could have an even 100. It would take me some large amount of time to buy/aquire/use that many, but I'm willing to give it a go !
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And in the meantime, one way or another, DBG would be getting a ton of RL money! :D

Uwk
  5. Bendigeidfran Member

What would be nice is the ability to unlock a "drop" mount for an alt, e.g. the Goliath mount(s) this expac - or the ability to unlock [make heirloom] duplicate mounts for trade to an alt.

wife also suggests bringing back the Goblin Games!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES to that last!! And even, heck, while we're on it...distribute just tokens, not necessarily XP or anything, from running in dungeons. Between getting NINETY-NINE dungeon tokens (when just about everything cost 100 tokens... X-I), and not really having enough Goblin tokens to really play the Games effectively (I think one of the rewards was, more tokens ;->), I'd love to see both of them return. :)

Uwk
    who'd actually run in dungeons again if there was a point to it... :-/
  7. semisus Does not play this game

New Tome

Can upgrade it in next expansion!
  8. Observing Active Member

If so many are empty, why not relinquish them for now? I am pretty sure you can flip-flop your set of 30 whenever you want once you have the deed.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

A way to exchange old expansion currency for loyalty tokens.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

A way to move loyalty toeksn between owner's accounts.
  11. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

a way to reclaim a prestige house deed when deleting the houses owner . currently there's no way to re-claim a purchased deed from a deleted character.
    --
    either something bought with some loyalty tokens, or add a couple of pop boxes when you are doing a delete.
    ---"this character owns , List of prestige homes here, continuing will delete 100% of the homes content including the house vault if only one home is owned" and will place the the deed (s) in your claim window .. do you wish to continue?" then make them e-sign the box to continue ...so they cant whine later for the lost stuff if they are dumb enough not to stop and go back and empty the home them selves .
  12. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Familiar training potions. Make them expensive if you like. Or if not for loyalty tokens could you please add such potions on market place.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

A way to gift a prestige house from one of my accounts to another of my accounts, on the same server. Not make a trustee, but owner.
  14. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

4 months and 9 forum pages later, has anything new been added, or a red name reply? I haven't been keeping track...
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Kander started the thread and said it was for the future, but no promises. My guess is that we won't see any additions until the big 15th Anniversary thing later this year.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We do, in essence, already have this. You buy familiars and feed them to your summoned familiar.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"It's the Cirrrrrrrcle of Liiiiiiiife..." ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not likely; if they did that, they'd only make one sale, off of you originally. They wouldn't get any cash for another house if you could then gift the original house to another account of yours; that house would be "free" for your alt. :-/

Uwk
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish we could get like a magic bag or something that we could use to hold like a complete set of armor that could then be placed on the broker and the bag with the armor could be purchased, and then unpacked by the person that purchased it and the bag would disappear, like the armor crates we get. This would work well for armorsmiths. It would also work for guilds that run events and give away MC armor sets or raffle them off, they could have all the bags packed with armor, or if they were giving away say a full set of dining furniture or something. Perhaps the bag or crate could be limited to hold 8 items that are similar, like 8 armor, 8 furniture, 8 plants, 8 potions, etc...

We could use bags and backpacks like this in UO. So when we held events, contests, sold things on our merchants, we could sell them as a set or give them away as a set.
    Geroblue, Soara2, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, its not something I would do often, but I can see that some would.

Mainly its one of my accounts has a plethora of loyalty tokens and the rest have few. I want one of the few loyalty token accounts to have a prestige house.