Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Harvest bag also accepts fuels (in case you forgot)
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I think the 'fuel bag' they are wanting is in addition to all our other bags. Just what we need, one more bag to fill our screen!
    Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Usually what I do, is three Stonehide backpacks (28 slots) and three Horned backpacks (32 slots); if you arrange them as:
    S-H-H-S-S-H, with the first Stonehide being a "Vendor trash" bag and the others checked as "DO NOT sell stuff from this bag!" they fit perfectly, since apparently the usual four columns of slots across bit is 15 rows of slots down...at least on my screen. Ymmv. ;->

Uwk
    who has the gods' own luck with any bigger bags, like the Panda Cubs one and the Frostfell crafting mats one...disrupts the parallelogram :-/
  4. Shakacon Member

It would be very nice if we could make our Loyalty Tokens useful again. Here are some items that we could add to the Loyalty Merchant.
    1) A 70 slot bag (could be made LORE so you can only have one).
    2) Increase the amount of PLAT in the plat bag to reflect the current market prices (this would enable new players to be able to purchase the plat with loyalty tokens so they could actually be able to buy things from the broker).
    3) Be able to purchase Obol Obscuras with Loyalty Tokens.
    4) Be able to trade in old raid coins plus Loyalty tokens to purchase Mira Miracula coins.
    5) Purchase fertilizer treasure with Loyalty tokens.
    6) Purchase Oveseers with traits for Loyalty tokens.
    7) Purchase Temporary adornments with Loyalty tokens
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

1) Yes! :D

2) No. What we need is to take platinum OUT of circulation, NPC platinum sinks, to deal with the stupid inflation on the Broker. X-P

3)-7) In addition to these top-level currencies, how's about Status things that we wouldn't need Overseers on every alt to obtain? :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Daltharr Active Member

Researchtime reducers, bonuscontent from previously released expansions, possibly including preorder boni, a 72slot backpack, upgrades for allrdy existing HQ rewards similar to the ones that was discontinued by the removal of the inheritage merchant eg Bag of Sewn Evileyes upgraded to usefull standard, updates for all the existing tempadorns, foods etc that alrdy exist but is obsolete
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They removed the heritage merchant? :-/

But yeah, the loyalty merchant would absolutely be the place to have such things. /nod

Uwk
    who loves "boni" being the plural of "bonus" :)
    Geroblue likes this.
  8. Vichane Well-Known Member

I have no idea if there's miscellaneous art laying around from various expansions butttt....

I seem to recall there was sullon furniture from Drunder? (not gonna lie, i may have hallucinated this and its just in my brain, stuck)
    recolored tree (the blue and red one from DoV, can't recall the name)
    maybe the different god cloaks?
    THE BAT DOOR KNOCKERS FROM LOPING PLAINS ON MISTMOORE'S DOOR.
    Maybe any Neriak stuff you might have laying around?
  9. Erythor New Member

There's two unique appearance armor sets from the TSO prelude (just like the Gi of the Shadow Lurker already on the Loyalty Merchant) that I'd love to be re-homed on the Loyalty Merchant. The merchant that sold it for D.I.R.T.Y. tokens no longer exists, rendering these completely unobtainable.

First is the beautifully green Armor of the Grove set:
    Boots of the Grove \aITEM -626899114 2104168214:Boots of the Grove\/a
    Bracers of the Grove \aITEM 1749230588 309872982:Bracers of the Grove\/a
    Chestguard of the Grove \aITEM 596470667 1651256634:Chestguard of the Grove\/a
    Cowl of the Grove \aITEM -1932648989 -165244339:Cowl of the Grove\/a
    Gloves of the Grove \aITEM 400007063 1172353033:Gloves of the Grove\/a
    Greaves of the Grove \aITEM -1932415461 -152386383:Greaves of the Grove\/a
    Pauldrons of the Grove \aITEM -778186037 933637749:pauldrons of the Grove\/a

Second is the dark indigo Troglodyte Flesh set:
    Troglodyte Flesh Boots \aITEM -1355903520 59873192:Troglodyte Flesh Boots\/a
    Troglodyte Flesh Bracers \aITEM -865106067 162338725:Troglodyte Flesh Bracers\/a
    Troglodyte Flesh Chestguard \aITEM -2024107475 483228822:Troglodyte Flesh Chestguard\/a
    Troglodyte Flesh Gloves \aITEM 1641572009 426971153:Troglodyte Flesh Gloves\/a
    Troglodyte Flesh Greaves \aITEM -633512130 536858614:Troglodyte Flesh Greaves\/a
    Troglodyte Flesh Sleeves \aITEM -15592609 986743703:Troglodyte Flesh Sleeves\/a
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wait, what?? The D.I.R.T.Y. guy is no longer there (finally; it's been awhile)? :-/

What am I gonna do with all those tokens? :-/

(Well, I could turn them in to the gal with the City Merchants that takes old currency, but yeah, I'd rather be able to get what he was offering instead. :-/)

Uwk
    who thinks if the stupid Shadow Critters here and there in the "teenager" level zones (10-19) can stick around, so can the items from the other World Events somehow (DBG doesn't make directly make any extra revenue from us to get such items, and it doesn't take anything out of their pockets to let us get them on the Loyalty Merchants if past items are any indication, so wth, DBG? :mad:)...
    Geroblue likes this.