Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

\aITEM -1307458862 -761104822:Hood of Farseeing\/a
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It's not a link - you copy and paste it into the game, and then you can see it on your toon in the dressing room window. ;)
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Actually, in a post higher in the thread, I linked to either the wiki or EQ2U page for the Hood of the Farseer. It's a white bear head hood, drops from the named Oracle in Sanctum of the Scaleborn in Tenebrous Tangle..
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Sorry, 'Drifa, I did not see it.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Something that allows me to modify Neriak, Halas, Kelethin, and Gorowyn housing like I can do in Qeynos and Freeport.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What do you mean, "modify"? You can totally reskin the interiors. I hate the blue-green colors in Neriak homes, so I redid one to be primarily red and black, for example.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Can you personalize them like you can the Qeynos and Freeport houses? You couldn't before, but I haven't tried in a while.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You mean, right-click (and/or double-click, I think) on the walls, floors, and ceilings, and choose from a list of possible alternatives? Nope, I don't think they've instigated that for anywhere else but Qeynos and Freeport yet. :-/

I'd like to see that as an option, one that can be turned on or off; it can get annoying when you're trying to actually decorate or re-skin and the drop-down list of options comes up to change the background you're in front of/on top of/underneath. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Sigrdrifa and 3 others like this.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

Yep, that's what I mean.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Remember Uwk, we had this as a wish on one of the Homeshow wishlists, having some tiles or wall pieces where we could click on them and change like 5, 10, or all to a different color from a menu?
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, right! Not sure Dude saw it, though. ;->

Search is our friend. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Character Member

I would love to be able to turn my wings into house items and mount them on a wall
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Darn! Thought you could do that with all mounts? :-/

Uwk
    who has a bunch of toons on Maj'Dul with the Tinkered Wings...
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Justine New Member

Hello Kander, I would like to see the Blue 55 Fervor Rune made available. Many of us have not been able to complete the achievement to obtain this. As such we are still sticking with the EPIC 2 weapon as a main and even a crit bonus based level 29 resolve ranged.

Another idea could be a Blue Crit Bonus rune, with say 350 or 400 Crit Bonus on it to complement the enormous loss from weapon based items.

For a hefty price and status, Armour, that does not rely on gems from zones. Many of us are buying Kronos to obtain plat to purchase gear, because we cannot get into heroic groups. It is a very closed circle. You could make it a few pieces only, as a best in slot heroic/ Expert level or even Tier 1 raid. This would go a long way to begin the process of providing some access to all.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Justine
  17. Bentenn Well-Known Member

How are you not able to defeat all the heroic mobs at this point in the expansion. If you just came back and have friends, then have them burn you through this. There is a free blue rune in the chest beside the first quest giver. I'm really hoping you're kidding about a 350-400 crit bonus rune lol... use a different weapon instead of you're epic. it's outdated..
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kander! Please have them bring back from the depths of the Vault:

THE QHO PLUSHIE!!

And maybe whip up a li'l friend for him, too, in the person of that slightly less annoying rat, Raffik? ;->

Uwk
    who missed out on the chance to torture Qho in the comfort of a toon's house...hadn't run with the brat enough to get properly exasperated with him in time ;->
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

/em ponders the true intent of a Kerra asking for a rat companion
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

'Cause the Kerra wouldn't have many qualms about doing horrid things to Qho while Raffik watches... ;->

"See what just happened there, kid? Don't be annoying like that. ;->"

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.