Lost all houses after server transfer

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mihoya, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

At least if Musemie can get it all out of overflow, the decorators can try and replicate the pictures for Musemie, and then when Musemie feels better they can fine tune. Of course this is if the GM cannot do anything for them in the end.

I hope things work out.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Me too it looks like a lot of fabulous work went into it. I'd hate to see it go the way of the doo doo.
  3. Leafa Active Member

Musemie, I have one alt (a carpenter/decorator) on MajDul. I am (shh) a house item hoarder. Is your alt on MajDul named Musemie? I'd be happy to share some items if you don't get your stuff returned.
  4. Mihoya Active Member

Still waiting for good news from CS
    But nothing yet...
    Thank you again ,Cyrrena.
  5. Mihoya Active Member

They didn't update yet.
    Thank you. Leafa
    Stiil hope and wait.
    This is not in game name.
    Wanna change Forums name with in game name but can not.
    Is anyone knows about this ? >,.<
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Send a private message to Roxxlyy here on the forums - she changed my forum name.
  7. Mihoya Active Member

Sad news again.
    CS sent me a mail final ending was "I'm sorry"
    And tell me to go back and play..
    Why gave me a hope and throw away again.
    Frustrate again.
    Also that replacement have to do it by myself that's why its' same as a underware organizing >,.<
    But TRULY appreciate for kind and warm hearts all of you guys.
    Happy to know still there's a lots of nice friends are stll exist in Norrath and by me.
    Love you guys.
    God bless all of you.!
  8. Sennetta Active Member

wish I could help but I am on antiona bale
  9. Leafa Active Member

Please send a 'hi' game mail to Leafalarue on Majdul so I know how to find you there!

Also, if you decide to make an alt on Skyfire, the mother lode of stashed items is there lol
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

I can help get ya stuffs on skyfire, if you make/have someone there , my ab and md toons dont have very much to help ya with. Sorry this happened to you hun, worst nightmare ever for in game. *hugs*
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Some people have sent Roxxlyy a private forum message and she has change it for them.

EDIT: See didn't read past before reply and Rosy had already said the same thing.
  12. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

so.
    Server hiccuped. Planets aligned. Neutrinos streamed through,... something.
    BUT! there is an EASY fix. :D
    All DBG DEVs/Engineers have to do, is get the Server Backup, find the house layout files, transfer to Maj'Dul, and "pop"! problem solved!
    just a teeny, weeny, itsy, bitsy little file, which since all Server/Computer operating systems allow for the easy SEARCH for files.
    see how easy that is? :D
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  13. Mihoya Active Member

Yes, I sent her and ask .She will do it for me .Thanks, Cyrrena
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  14. Mihoya Active Member

No matter how easy to do, they don't, they don't care.
    EQ2 CS can proud of this, they are BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the world.
  15. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I do understand the level of frustration you are experiencing, and I also understand the CwF-RTB* opportunity that DBG has,... a most excellent opportunity, indeed.
    * Connect with Fans - Reason To Buy
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There was some amazing dev and/or CS person not too long ago (but long enough I don't recall his name), who put in a Herculean task-worthy effort toward getting a deco's houses and items reclaimed and placed properly; got an entire homage house made for him, too, as a result, and much kudos. Anyone remember who that was? And just as important, is he still employed? :-/

Uwk
    who wonders if we shouldn't post this on the Wishlist page, too, since that often gets read by devs...
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thought: wasn't that Darkzypher's stuff that got scattered and he recovered it?

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Mihoya and 1 other person like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They used to do this way back, when Dinosaurs roamed and I was a small Snarky Wood Elf.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We will have to start searching lost houses and items during merge and hope it wasn't dropped into the archives, some of which have been deleted.
  20. Eradani Well-Known Member

while i'm logged in i'll report that i also xferred a toon from fallen gate to skyfire and lost all house items. didn't care enough to report it cause but still... this never happened in the past and if it had been a toon i cared about, i'd be steaming