login server problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thand, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Xarchan Member

Kicked back out again and unable to get back in
    Zythus likes this.
  2. Zythus Active Member

3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Same, this is what I am getting now. Yet I can obviously access the web, and I can launch and play other internet games. Obviously something is wrong with their logon servers. Hopefully they haven't been hacked.
  4. Nelie Well-Known Member

Same problem but then it brings me to the login screen but cant log into any accounts, even saved ones.
  5. Iznyc New Member

I can't log in this afternoon.... love when this happens around the time of special events! :mad:
  6. Jrel Well-Known Member

They replied on Twitter that they're working on it. Yay for reply on .... Twitter....
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

just tried ot camp to another toon and boom not able to log in after getting error message log in information wrong
  8. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

also.
    had an initial difficulty getting logged in with my 2FA Fob-enabled accounts, now my non-FoB account is being refused, in-game, in forums, and in the DBG/support site.
    error:
    "login failed"
    or
    "the system has encountered an error. please come back and try again later."

difficulty been going on for the last 20minutes,...
  9. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

The problem is back *same as last night*. I logged in here earlier or I'd not be able to post at all. I can't get back into the game after attempting to camp to a different character. Tried several times. Keep getting the following:

Oh and now it tries login server 1, then login server 2, then gives the above quote! Joy!
  10. Jrel Well-Known Member

So... Could we get double Ferrin for every hour down when login issue is fixed? :D
  11. Eradani Well-Known Member

i sure hope they fix this problem as i've had it way too many times in the < 2 months since i resubbed. makes me wonder...
  12. Strings Well-Known Member

I want to play (cry)
    Eradani likes this.
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok i have it set for the launchers of all the game sto remember my log in information none of the launchers EQ2, DCUO or landmark remember it.
  14. Eradani Well-Known Member

they always forget when the login servers crash
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

they shoudl have a message on the front page of the forum so folks know they are aware of the problem.
  16. Strings Well-Known Member

suka likes this.
  17. suka Well-Known Member

i was in the game but kept getting weird messages like "the merchant is too busy to server you now, try again later" and "your mail can't be sent for some unknown reason" then it kicked me out. then when i tried to restart the launcher, i got a strange looking login for a bit- a launcher login not a "login rejected" login. then it logged into a different account than the one i wanted. and it had a long list of toons instead of the usual pages of toons. then i tried to change to the account i wanted to log in to and it froze. then came the "launchpad can't connect for some unknown reason"

now it is
    Invalid name or password. Please try again. For more information
    click here

edit: now it seems to be logging in - we will see.
  18. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

They must be doing something! Now, when I bypass the launcher, it gives me the following error:

Ok tried again a couple minutes later and got in. Staying in this time on the same toon. Lesson learned.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

i get that when i am zoning. especially into a house. i click on the window hoping to speed it up. then it says eq2client. then i get that message. after the message, it zones me. weird
  20. Ouija New Member

seems to be working again. was just able to login on both of my accounts