login server problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thand, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

i was camping to another charcture when i got a Login rejected invalid password error lucky i was still logged in here but can not log in on any other eq site i am on crushbone so wondering if it is related to sever merger
    Rose likes this.
  2. Enoa Member

can't log in either account. Login servers seem to be down.
    Rose likes this.
  3. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Just had this happen to me as well. Didn't switch characters or anything lol, was messing with an alt and the it gave me a login rejected error and kicked me out.
    Rose likes this.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

yah can't even log into the forums now people saying
    Rose and Zeddicious like this.
  5. Anarawyn New Member

Was zoning and got kicked and can not log back in :(
  6. Nath New Member

just barely logged into the forums.. took forever and my s/o cannot at all... he got booted when switching characters and can't log in anywhere.. He was having an issue with the daily not updating even after zoning so he was going to relog and see if that fixed it. but looks like work beckons to him and sleep for me. *mutters*
  7. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Not just login: I had to try to /claim a flying mount for a character 3 times before it went through.
    Rose likes this.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

Add me to the 'can't log on to any of my accounts' list.
    Rose likes this.
  9. JoelP New Member

Also can't log in. Why is this happening again?
    Rose likes this.
  10. JoelP New Member

Thanks Daybreak just saw that you are looking into this :)
    Rose likes this.
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Went to camp to switch toons for the newsies quest, not can't log back in on AB

UPDATE: Now stating my login info is incorrect...Hoping I get on before the guide is gone.....:(
    Rose likes this.
  12. Nath New Member

Status: 10/7/2015 20:28 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game
    well someone is awake and paying attention....
    Rose likes this.
  13. Aivet Well-Known Member

I managed to log in, but as soon as I tried to play, it gave me the "Login rejected" message.
    Rose likes this.
  14. Belenos Well-Known Member

+1. Me too--can't log in to game, but could (obviously) log in to forums.
    Rose likes this.
  15. Nath New Member

ah well... *heads to minecraft a little before bed instead*
    Rose likes this.
  16. JoelP New Member

Got in bypassing the launcher
    Rose likes this.
  17. Flitterby New Member

Alas, I to have fallen victim to the dreaded Login reject/We have encountered a problem/ blahblahblah bug as well, extremely annoying, I remember the very first time this happened - way back in the day - and I totally paniced thinking something was wrong with my computer, but it was them, humph, guess they don't want my money I was gonna pay them....wow...lolol;)
    Rose likes this.
  18. Brecken New Member

I picked a bad week to take my vacation and spend a good deal of it on here, haha. One server update that was 2-3 hours during possible playtime. Now the servers are down for who knows how long. And then tomorrow an hour or two down during some planned playtime.

Oh well, I guess I'll do work around the house. :-/
    Rose likes this.
  19. Stabaholic Active Member

Ya this is a major disappointment. I only logged over because a guide was handing out quests. My alt guild really needed that xp during the double guild xp week. :(
    Rose likes this.
  20. ruthless619 Member

Launcher bypass still not working sigh.....
    Rose likes this.