login server problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thand, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Awkk Well-Known Member

How did you do that?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'm unable to log in either through the launchpad or directly through the client app.
  3. bandi56 New Member

Oh wanted too play might well sleep instead
  4. Rhjammer New Member

same thing here, switching characters, then launchpad let me in after typing user/password . then crashed and now i get error.
  5. Autopsy New Member

It let me in now. Regular log in through launcher
  6. Stabaholic Active Member

I can confirm, launcher working now.
  7. Stabaholic Active Member

HURRY! Guide heard about it and waited for us! She's still in Cardin Ward. How cool is that?
    Alenna, Spindle and Prissetta like this.
  8. Rhjammer New Member

Same same - it works again!
    Rose likes this.
  9. KaiskDarkPhoenix Member

Woot! About dang time! I was getting withdrawal. Time to level up my zerker :D
    Rose likes this.
  10. Rose Well-Known Member

I have been having the same problems...patch error first...then restarted and went through...then wrong login... then had to type in all login info and wrong login again...finally got it to start bypassing the launcher, typed in login info...starts going through looking for server....then pops up again with wrong login.
    Also, had problem getting into forums...and when I finally got in, it would not let me post....could only do the "like". It said I did not have the required privileges. So, finally in the forums and able to post....am going to try again for game before I post.......loading, loading, PLAY, loading.... and finally in game...took a lot longer than normal, but looks like they fixed the problem. :)
  11. Rose Well-Known Member

Ok, new problem. Logged in my main, took care of business for guild, then camped to one of my alts, and message popped up saying account is already in use. Trying again.

Slow Logging in again, but I did get back into the game. :)
  12. Brecken New Member

Everything seems to be working good for me now. Off to bed though....
  13. ArgentGarou Member

Got in, but had to put login info in again
  14. Seryndipity Active Member

Since no one answered you, just go into your Everquest II main folder and look for the blue EQ2 icon that is an application and open it. It bypasses the launcher and you'll be prompted for your Account Name, PW and which character name you want to login as. This however will not work if the your game version doesn't match the server version, ( meaning if DB ran a patch and the launcher did not update your copy of the game.)
    Awkk and Stabaholic like this.
  15. Spindle Well-Known Member

Got a great nights sleep. Now ready to hit NOtD. Thanks for the fixin'
  16. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I'm getting these login errors right now, too. I camped to a character, and got invalid login. Now the launcher insists that I log in, and also says that my password is invalid.

This has been going on and off for a couple of days now, and it's pretty frustrating.
  17. Pray New Member

Launcher down again....
    Eradani likes this.
  18. Xarchan Member

Same here - "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
    Unable to login running everquest2 directly, and also unable to sign into the DBG web site as well
  19. Xarchan Member

Just managed to get in, but other guildies still having trouble
  20. Eradani Well-Known Member

that's better than my error, which tells me my connection to the internet is down. obviously it's not
    Nelie and Kurisutaru like this.