Level 50 and Adept 3s

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Eclectic, Feb 25, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Saw some posts looking for info on different Adept 3s and their effects so I thought I'd start I thread and post the ones I have gotten so far along with any extra info I have on them.

All of the one's I post reflect what the spell does at L50.

For reference my baseline stats (unbuffed but with equipment) are as follows:

Health: 2757
    Power: 2146
    Attack: 647
    AC: 5892

STR: 73
    AGI: 63
    STA: 88
    INT: 65
    WIS: 142

Cold: 1169
    Disease: 1753
    Divine: 1762
    Heat: 2090
    Magic: 1474
    Mental: 2304
    Poison: 1636
  2. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

In my case this spell actually regens 8 power per tick extra and increased my health by 384
  3. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

For me it increases power by 254 and Elemental resists by 921
  4. ARCHIVED-Verax Guest

great info, thank you for posting!

Verax
  5. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

AGI and WIS increases exactly as stated here. My AC actually increases by 980 which may partly be due to the AGI increase as well as the AC component to the spell. Increases Elemental resists by 921 (exactly the same amount as Praise of the Untamed lol)

As far as the extra attacks that have a chance to proc from this buff its difficult to tell whether the damage listed is accurate or not because the Mob you are attacking has so much of an impact on what you will do. The numbers listed seem to be a little high compared to what I usually get tho. I generally don't pay that much attention to my melee damage but if I get more info I will update this.
    Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:09 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Since Benison of the Wild is messed up (it won't stack with Spirit of Oak grrrr...) I am including Woodone's Feral Blessing which is the next best thing till they fix Benison.

Just so I can round out the group buffs at L50.

[IMG]

WIS, STR and AGI all buff for amount listed here for me. Magic, Mental and Divine actually increase by 885 (higher than the highest number listed lol) When the extra regen proc goes off it actually heals for 148 per tick for either 4 or 5 ticks (not sure exactly).

That rounds out the buffs, Heals and Damage Adept 3s I will post shortly... more to come.
    Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:10 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Verax Guest

so you can buff a group with 2k mental resistance AND 1k arcane? yikes...

Verax - 50 Fury
    Xarev - 28 Warden
  8. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Actually I can buff Elemental even higher than that.

Praise of the Untamed: 921
    Spirit of the Oak: 921

and then add Te'alla's Elemental Emendation (L30 training choice) for an extra 885 for 36 seconds for a grand total of:

+2727 Elemental resist.

Works great against raid mobs.

When I respec'd I chose every group cure I could + Woodone's Feral Blessing.
  9. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Here's some of the heals I've gotten so far:

[IMG]

The numbers listed here are almost accurate but for me it heals 955+338 instant and then 224 for 4 ticks.
    Total heal = 2189
  10. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

Actual numbers for me are 168 per tick (including first heal) for 10 ticks for 1680 total.
    Increases Elemental resist by 460.
  11. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

Like chloroplast all the ticks for this are the exact same amount. Its 70 per tick for 10 ticks or 700 total (possible of 4200 if full group of 6).

Not sure how accurate the 2.6 seconds per tick is but it sure seems to heal fast. Its the fastest regen I have. It seems pretty weak at only 70 per tick but when you consider how long Gale of Healing takes to refresh before you can cast it this spell is a very usefull one to have when facing ae'ing mobs.

Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:11 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

[IMG]

This has done anywhere from 270-364 damage for me so far and I always lead off with Frostbite which decreases Elemental resist before I cast this. Against a groupx4 mob with high resist it can hit for pretty low (had a 118 hit with it the other day lol)
  13. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Last one I have so far, must get more rubies and rhodium :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy::smileytongue: (this is actually T4 but no upgrade for it in T5)

[IMG]

Hits for anywhere from 107-124 damage per tick for 7 ticks.
  14. ARCHIVED-shtychkn2 Guest

BTW.. thanks for posting these... It is my goal ot ahve all my lvl 40+ spells adept3... but nice ot se what they do So i can pick what ones I want ot upgrade first :)
  15. ARCHIVED-shtychkn2 Guest

Is winter's Bite & frost on the Same timer? or can you Do them back to back? Actually Incluse Bitter Frost in that too.. Are Frost, Bitter Frost or Winter's Bite on the same timer? or can you use them all back ot back?
  16. ARCHIVED-Verax Guest

great info. Looks like Fury nukes hit harder but DoT's are a little under.

thanks a TON for sharing.

Verax
  17. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

does anyone happen to know what the 40 training insta does at 50 for comparison? Kinda wondering if I should respec and get that buff instead since benison is busted.
  18. ARCHIVED-Frametree Guest

Wow, thanks a million. We've all been scratching around looking for clues here and there, but this is perfect. I take it you don't have Sylvan Waters at Adept 3 yet?

Thanks again. Fantastic posts. You rule.
  19. ARCHIVED-Eclectic Guest

Frost, Bitter Frost and Winter's Bite are all on the same timer so they can't be cast back to back. The only other nuke that can be cast on a seperate timer is Summer's Flame which I don't bother with. The recast time on Winter's Bite is quick enough that its more power efficient for me to wait 1 extra second and cast it twice while doing HOs (which I always, always use) than to cast Winter's Bite and Summer's Flame back to back.

An interesting thing to note: I have Frost (Master 1) which was doing 280-301 damage for me pretty regularly. Very close to the same ammount of damage I do now at L50 with Adept 3 Winter's Bite. I never even bothered to use Bitter Frost because my master was so much better. As I levelled up and started fighting more L40+ mobs Frost steadily declined in damage to the point where its not really worth casting anymore.

As far as Sylvan Waters is concerned:

I keep putting off upgrading it because I rarely need to cast it. Its usually just a filler spell if the tank is getting beat down fast. A thing that kind of sucks about Sylvan Waters is that the regen component of the spell is called Nature's Caress. Its the exact same effect as the Nature's Caress in Verdant Rapture so it does NOT stack. This effectively makes Sylvan Waters nothing but an instant heal. I hear alot of other Druids that seem to be of the opinion that regen's are worthless at higher levels and they mainly use their instant heals. Personally I find this to not be the case at all, especially when facing raid mobs. I am typically in the MT group on raids and while the cleric and the shaman are having trouble keeping up I have no trouble maintaining my power and usually end up doing a good chunk of the healing. Heck most of the time I have enough extra power that I can toss around Chloro to other groups in the raid and allow the wizards and warlocks to convert health to power more often.

The next 2 spells I will be upgrading are Hiero Genesis and Gale of Healing. Then prolly Wind's of Winter which actually does a very good amount of damage but has way too long of a recast time.
    Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:00 PM
    Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:19 PM
    Message Edited by Eclectic on 02-25-2005 01:21 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-shtychkn2 Guest

thx for the info...