Knights stance VS Duel Wielding Debate

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-BChizzle, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rasttan Guest

Ondten@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Its called Legioniars Conviction, and thats not why he parses so high, maybe you need to relize people who really know WTF is happening in this game breakdown every fight and know where and what is happening. I see what his melee is hitting for I see his inc damage for mobs we dual tank, And I see mine, I see the gear he can wear tanking compared to what I have to equip.
    Listen if you play your class to its potential and dont see what it can do I feel sorry for you, I never call for nerfs of another class and I havent on this post. The fact is KS doesnt need to change and the duel weild changes are good maybe the tanks with less threat, less ae ability, less dps tanking, less group buffs as in exactly zero for a monk, and the classes that have to swap gear and go defensive to tank any mob of any worth have got the little edge they needed to even the playing feild some.
    Now as for Zerkers there going to be insane but more power to them.
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Not sure why you guys are going so far off topic again but lets see if I can get it steered in the right way again.
    Brawlers and warriors will be getting essentially all their flurry and ae auto attack damage doubled with the changes while duel wielding.
    Crusaders will stay the same.
    Is this balanced or no? Is the advantage crusaders get with sword and board a balancer. At the end of the day the changes aren't going to result is some kind of crazy dps jump like this will maybe be 2-3k on a zonewide, but is it balanced?
  3. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Rasttan@Unrest wrote:
    I've played the Guardian class for 6 years. I know how to get the full potential out of my class and the sad fact is that for the last 2 years my class could not compete with several others.
    As for Berserkers, I'd be exciting about the DPS jump they are gonna see for this but at the same time I'd have to call crap on it. Your kidding? More AoE DPS for a berserker? I'm not a Berserker so when I say something like that people get really upset.
    Back to the Topic. KS might compare to DW in termsa of DPS Generated for auroattack only buit who gives a crap. It allows a Crusader to ability to equal autoattack of others but it still gives you Uncontested avoidance in a setup that allows you to push your DPS very high. You can't seperate the two no matter what the OP asked for and you calculated.
    Cars have wheels. You can't talk about how wheels perform without talking about the car, the road, the driving conditions.. etc. If you leave all that other stuff out then you can only talk about how round the wheels are and how black the rubber is.