Kander's Candor: Rum Cellar and Beyond

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Greedon Active Member

That is the answer just two more levels? Really? Such insight that never occurred to me!

estamos condenados

G.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

To be honest if you are not breezing through AoM SOLO content on a 98 Paladin, you just might be doing something wrong.
    Moonpanther, Tierisch and Neiloch like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

What about solo zones for the casual solo player? I don't see any mention of those here. :/
    Phadre and Tierisch like this.
  4. Greedon Active Member

How are you geared Wurm? I am betting not solo content gear.

G.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

This is going to run together, but hey...

I was solo content (AoM quested) + old TOV geared which allowed me to start doing AoM advance solos which enabled me to have a fully gemmed yellow set to start doing AoM heroics which led to me having a fully gemmed blue set and now I'm working on my green set (which has been tough since I don't pug and the people I normally play with are tired of AOM content already).

Paladins are soloing gods, and we have been for a while now.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

There is a repeatable solo zone, and for most of it you don't even have to fight. And the gear in it is pretty nice, better than AoM solo gear for sure.
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

So now we can get better solo gear if we buy the DLC for 15 bucks!
    Kraeref likes this.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

Naramsin an investment company bought SoE. SoE renamed itself Daybreak. same people run Daybreak they just answer to someone else insteads of Sony.
    Kraeref and Neiloch like this.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

No you can get better than the 95 stuff you are wearing in vanilla AoM, don't need to spend 15 bucks for that.
    Neiloch likes this.
  10. Bashem Well-Known Member

If I got this DLC would be for my 3 other level 95 healer toons to level with and get gear.
    If it had good drops for my 100 Zerker or Wiz I would use the zone for them as well.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

Bashem which toon is your main?
  12. Bashem Well-Known Member

Bashem is main when I tank which is not often and deciding between my Wizard, Inquistor, Fury, and Defiler to be my new main out of my 10 toons I play.
  13. Wurm Well-Known Member

Well get cracking on the AS content and grab yourself some yellow gem gear and gem it up! Having one toon taken care of will let you gear up the rest a lot easier, I'm now saving up yellow gear shards for my baby Warden when he gets high enough level for it. :)
  14. Shiba Active Member

I spent forever downloading the Beta the other day, only to discover I can't use it because there's no buffer NPC. Anyone know if they've fixed that?
  15. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Thank you for clarifying that.
  16. Bashem Well-Known Member

The I play the end game in duo mode running with a merc and having fun with the CE mystic and my Wizard and all my toons are having fun with with the CE mystic duo.
  17. Naramsin Well-Known Member

They didn't have the NPC on the Isle of Refuge near the dock?

Thats where he was in the AoM beta, so for all I know they might've moved him. I don't have the Rum Cellar Beta, but if the buffer NPC isn't on Isle of Refuge, the next place I'd check is the Rum Cellar Dock or even Wanderer's Dock, but that's just my guess.
  18. Gemo Member

Is reddit going to be the only way to get current information for the game? I'd hate to have to quit this game over something as stupid as this, but I went to reddit and it looks so stupid. Why are you forcing us to use that service? I will never sign up for that site and you can never make me but it's disheartening to do this to some people who care about the game but not about 3rd party sites that you for some reason are up the a** of. Please use your own way of communicating with us. Make your own website, it's not that expensive but if you can't afford it maybe I can't afford to play your games anymore. Please explain why you don't care about the people who don't want anything to do with reddit.
  19. Sucha Active Member

One of the devs (Gninja maybe) said somewhere that you can ask them when they are on beta and they will buff you up. Someone correct me please if it wasn't Gninja that said it.
  20. Oneofmany New Member

Hmm . . . so in order to breeze through AoM solo content on a 98 Paladin you have to do everything right?

Considering the frequency with which I tend to do things wrong, I guess AoM solo content is not for me either.

But Serilisiously, I think Greedon's point implies a question I have been asking myself: "Why would I buy this expansion if I am not already level 100 and am not particularly enjoying/consuming the AoM content that I already own?" Just asking.