Jadeite Medallions

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Naramee, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Solid11 Active Member

At this point everything on the merchant is out of date. I have 7500 wasting away on my character. No point in buying anymore crates then right? I won at Everquest 2?
    Beee likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

7000 Jadeite coins are avg 1500 Heritage Crates.. come on please allow us to buy the buffs if we did not win them
  3. Poemaon Member

They will never ever answer here;)
    Beee likes this.
  4. Smashey Well-Known Member

They just added a new round of Heritage crates with a 40% merc buff and guess what. They added nothing to the merchant. What the heck is going on? Why are we buying and recieving Jadeite Medallion if they are useless?

At this point I feel like we are closing in on some EU consumer protection laws being broken lol
    Beee likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

new buff in $$$ crates
    [IMG]

old buffs still missing at arabella for a long time
  6. killermax New Member

hello, I still don't understand your customer policy, a new merco p2w buff has just been released and still not the old buffs on sale to the jadeite seller
    the crates to recover our real money, it's easy for you, on the other hand we redistribute it a little, it's the cross and the banner
    incredible this approach towards the customer
    Sincerely
    Beee likes this.
  7. Poemaon Member

Just Stop Buying Creates, if they don't make old Buffs purchasable for 7000 Coins or don't Reply here.
    Beee likes this.
  8. Kojacke Active Member

Would sure be nice if the jadiete merchant would be updated. Sitting on coins waiting on the buffs to hit the merchant.
  9. Smashey Well-Known Member

No where does it mention medallions cant get you the buff you are trying to sell us in RNG crates.
  10. Drona Well-Known Member

There are LOT of duped jadeite medallions out there hence why they are not adding these buff to that vendor... Not sure if the dupe is still ongoing but there were people who were duping them at will then buying these off the vendor and selling them for krono etc.

I don't think its fair to punish legitimate player because of this so I think they should make the buffs from vendor heirloom so players can give it alts but not sell them on etc.
  11. Arclite Well-Known Member

and kill repeat business? No gambling agency would want you to get something straight away, they want people to keep on spending.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  12. Solid11 Active Member

OMG.....I have bought a ton over the last couple of years. No more of that since there is nothing to buy anyway.
    Beee likes this.
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. is it time for a BUMP? Not not now. I decided not to bump this theme this time
    Breanna and MikeBob2023 like this.