Jadeite Medallions

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Naramee, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Naramee Active Member

as some of us most likely used their jadeite coins to buy the mount buff from the merchant got realy disapointet because now it is for free. The coins are gone and some did pay real money to buy chests to get more. Why did you make that buff for free now. Then you should give the merc buff for free too. Or was this all just for your own profit. Any way, it is not ok to the gamers who spend money on it. What did the mount buff cost? 7000 coins. Now ask your self how much some people might have spend from real money to get that. Maybe you can find an acceptable solution for this problem and so the gamers dont feel cheated on.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Whenever the devs decide to make an item for free at the lockbox the amout of necessary jadeite coins at Arabella should be lowered from 7000 to eg 500.

Free buffs from lockbox:
    [IMG]

Buffs from Arabella:
    [IMG]

In my opinion it would be better to offer the free buffs at Arabella and not at the lockbox.

I know at least one player who accedently bought the wrong buff at the mercnat.

BTW: Hope the last mount buff will be at Arabella soon - even if 7000 jadeite coins is much too much (but there is a different thead for this) ;)
    Sentrasia and Twyla like this.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Sadly this unhappiness is the only real guarantee of using the pay-to-win features in this or any game. No matter where or when you use it, you will eventually regret it.
    Beee, Twyla and Feara like this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

It's time to get the 30% mount buff from Arabella for Jadeite coins ... now or at least SOON™️
  5. killermax New Member

Yes Beee, i wait for it since a long time, i would like to use my jadeite coins :(
    Beee likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

It's now allready Panda time, resolve was removed from mounts and we got the new $$$ Ring of Scale Rare Family Pack some time ago...

Could you please add the previos rare 30% mount pack to Arabella for Jadeite coins?
  7. Shunio Member

Actually, they should give us the buff increase for family and mound, we have a lot for add-on, all replacement because of mount
  8. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

There should be all of these rare bags from the "Cobalt"/"Herritage" crates here for the Jadeite Medallions at the black market dealer, not just the ones that are no longer current.

It makes no sense that you can only buy these later when the next form/type of box is available.

Because you don't get the Jadeite Medallions thrown at you, you have to save up these Jadeite Medallions forever in order to be able to afford a single one of the rare rewards. We are talking here from several years to a decade or more. At least if you don't use real money to get these coins/medallions.

And even if you buy the crates, it's around 1000 crates that you need to get 7000 Jadeite Medallions on average.

Then why shouldn't it be the current one? That doesn't make any sense.

A few weeks to months later, after it has finally arrived at the black market dealer, anyone can get it for free from the status dealer. Where's the point?
    Beee and SolarFaire like this.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Any comment from the devs when we can buy the last box (30% mount buff) at Arabella?

The actual Ring of Scale Rare Familiar Pack would be nice too, but I think you will not sell it to us within the next months ;)

If we have Jaedite coins from the crates we should be able to spend them
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Can you please put the 2 items to Arabella on November 29th whe the new expansion gets live?

We are waiting for a long time :(
    Smashey and Rasheti like this.
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

What for are the Jadeite coins atm?
    We really need to buy the 14% mercenary and/or 30 mount buff for 7000 jadeite coins
    Pixistik likes this.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

Every player can get the 23% monolithic mount buff for free at the lockbox. The 30% D'Morte Vampire Heritage Rare Mount Bag cant be obtained for months, but it gives 21690 more potency... How can you balance ?

We need to have these 2 items at Arabella for Jadeite coins:

D'Morte Vampire Heritage Rare Mount Bag
    Ring of Scale Rare Familiar Pack

and it would be great if you reduce the current available 7000 Jadeite packs to a usefull amount for the optical item ;)
  13. MSMS New Member

I want to buy a usefull buff within the next days - what should I buy first?

[IMG]
  14. Proto12 Active Member

Just to give people reading this some perspective, 1000 crates costs $1,400.00...which is honestly insane. If you were to do it totally free, it would require 2 years and 270 days of logging in EVERY day and doing the HQ overseer...which is completely unrealistic. They started giving out the buffs for free when it started to become too obvious how required they were for any kind of group content. The required element came in 2 parts - balancing at endgame that had to happen around people having those infusions, and community expectation. You could be the best player in the world, min maxing to the extreme, and playing 24/7, but without the infusions you wouldn't be able to perform as well as someone who randomly mashed buttons with an average apm of 30.

I'm just kind of annoyed with that p2w system as a whole, and the MASSive effect it has on dps and general performance at endgame. Even now the difference between full p2w infusions and free infusions isn't surmountable with skill and in-game acquisitions. I would have so rather EQ2 took the same approach as GW2 and added their p2w elements as conveniences, rather than impact combat performance...or at least have kept the discrepancy between whales and non-whales a little smaller.

What I had meant to comment (before starting my rant) was to say, I strongly feel as though the Jadeite Medallion should be an account-side, cross-server currency. As someone who has played on the TLEs the past few years, it's irritating knowing I have all of that currency on servers I won't even use it on, and on toons I have deleted over the years.
    Beee likes this.
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

Every time logging in it's just frustrating having the necessary Jadeite coins and not be able to buy one of these two buffs.
    As far as i know at the moment it's impossible in the game to get the 30% mount buff. The 14% Familiar buff might be in the $$$ heritage crates at a very very low chance.

Yesterday the familiar buff was for sale on Thurgadin for crazy 25 Kronos.. This is equal to 100.000.000.000 platin ;)
  16. Praetorian Well-Known Member

I've had the 30% mount buff for awhile. Sure it could go 8-10 months before a new one popped up. Its not nearly a necessity to have these things, its nice but these max'd infusions are certainly nothing to get all bent out of shape for because they are hard to get. They are far from required. I've never purchased a pack, I just use my monthly subscriber perk to get 10 crates a month.

[IMG]

There a few members in our guild have this infusion as well so I am not sure how rare it is exactly. Since we are popping 10 every month. Some people have gotten it more than once. You just need to be diligent and understand its gonna take some time possibly.
  17. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Its only that high because there are folks who will pay it, if nobody buys it at that price it will come down
  18. Beee Well-Known Member

If daybreak makes them both buyable at Arabella the price will come down to a usefull level too ;)
    Jaden and Pixistik like this.
  19. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

20. Bentenn Well-Known Member

My guess is.. middle of spring with GU will come new mount buffs/familiar buffs and they will get put on the merchant to buy and then in the summer it will change to free. Like mentioned above, its not really a need. 21k pot is whatever this expac while still needing CB. Pot is good, don't get me wrong, but you can succeed without it. We have many of our raiders that do just fine with the 25% one.