Jadeite Medallions

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Naramee, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

25% mout buff is from Heritage crates (or Arabella) too, and it's 2 years old
    23% is for free at lockbox and the difference to the 30% mount buff is the only reason why players bought heritage crates for a long time. Without luck the players got just Jadeite coins. The 30% buff is not obtainable atm anymore.

The difference between the free 23% and the luck 30% is 21690 potency and this is really a noticeable amount.

It's just a simply desition from the devs team to make it buyable for Jadeite coins or not ;)
    Linkdead and Hellfiren like this.
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

yes inded why arent thes last Expa Creat stuff wont become buyable at the Overseers Venndor like they Did in BoL if you have the 7k Jadit coins you can buy one of these Buffs all fine but in my eyes the 7k is much to high maybe 2k is ok and reachable for the most of us 7k without any invest of real money take more than a year.
    Beee and Linkdead like this.
  3. Tajar Well-Known Member

You can get the Vah Shir mount buff (25%) for free from the status merchant in Raj'Dur plateaus.
    Jaden, Twyla and Beee like this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Just wait until they decide to make the actual buffs buyable
  5. MSMS New Member

Now having 7064 Jadeite Medaillion what buff should i buy?
  6. DENSER Well-Known Member

The one that will be free in 6 months of course!
  7. Smashey Well-Known Member

Its odd giving us currency, which a lot of us payed for and not allowing us to spend it on anything useful for so long.

Adding it might not even take a server restart or patch, as we have seen with items added to event merchants??
    Hellfiren and Beee like this.
  8. Thand Well-Known Member

the 30 mount is buf is still technicly getable from Daily overseer crates
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Just for the Devs: Today the merc buff was offered for 20 Krono at Thurgadin

PLEASE make these buffs buyable at Arabella for Jadeite Coins to get rid of this stupid P2W items
  10. Solid11 Active Member

Devs - "Money growing on trees?.....Check."
    CSP84, Hellfiren, Beee and 3 others like this.
  11. Smashey Well-Known Member

Will this be added soon ???
  12. Tigerr Well-Known Member

Bump - Could we please have this added?
    Jrox likes this.
  13. Jrox Well-Known Member

Def time to add it. My fourth alt could use the bump for Alt raids...
  14. MSMS New Member

any idea of an update?
  15. Dahakon Member

All 3 of the highest tier they bring out of the P2W buffs - Mount, Merc, Familiar, should be buyable in game, allow players to have choice of either buying them off the arabella merchant for tokens as normal or let them play the rng over xmount of years to get it but the choice should be there to just be able to buy them without have to wait 6 months or a year for it to change and move to daily crate then to merchant.
    Beee and SolarFaire like this.
  16. Beee Well-Known Member

Is it a bad thing to make a BUMP here every week? ;)
  17. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I prefer to get a Platin or Krono Donkey from Kander for guano me the amounts of currency we are forced to gather.

THIS is EQ2 not P2W
  18. Wish New Member

When you subscribe for months, you get 10 heritage per month and with daily quest you get about 480 heroic crates a year... each avg 5 jadeite coins.. so you can buy every 3 years an item.
    I want to buy either familiar or mount buff becaue i do not have the luck to win one of them :mad:
  19. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

7000 coins for anything from the merchant has always been an absurd price. Reduce the price, and or put it onto the marketplace or a status merchant.
    Beee, Hellfiren and SolarFaire like this.
  20. Beee Well-Known Member

Within the time (by 1 daily and 10 monthly crates) everyone gets enough coins to have 7000 Jadeite coins. If we were not lucky enough to get a buff out od the crates there should be the possibility to get them too at Arabella.

It's useless talking about too high prices if the buffs are not there ;)
    SolarFaire likes this.