Implacable Cloak

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Phixur, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

nor token neither celestrial gems ,, collecting these get booring without rewards
    Mermut likes this.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

I wonder if this cloak is droppin anymore , we got a few start of the expansion drops but since then its only been quest rewards
    Seems kinda weird that with double t2 loot that we've seen none.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Pure RNG. It dropped in a group I was in just a couple of days ago.
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

got i a third time today from event weekly.. just sad getting a NOTRADE item with nouse if you allready got it

and there are really a lot of players who never got it ..
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

got yesterday my 4th from my event weekly .. I would really like to gift it to some poor players who never got it. It breaks my heart to transmute Inexorable cloaks

The combination NoTrade and the CD Flag for this item was no a good desition half a year ago
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

A friend doing every weekly since CD still has not the cloak flag.. Would be fine if we can really buy the flag for coins or crystals at the status mercant ;)

BTW: Almost every raider has accsess to better cloaks.. this would make game just more fun
  7. Drona Well-Known Member

Did they not make some T1 raid cloaks and belts available to buy for heroics coins around the same time the released the summer event? Maybe they should do that. Its not what you are asking for but it should help returning players.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

The cloak still drops, my hubby got it this week on AB.

There are items on IoR which can be purchased, but I'd not expect to get the "unlock" with it. ie. Players can purchase the 70 blue raid adorn on the Isle, BUT that does not unlock the adorn for purchase by their other toons, which it would have done if they'd finished all applicable content (which would have flagged their acct). Some of the most common items purchased on IoR are raid patterns, but folks still have to have the stones to purchase and unlock.
    Breanna and Raff like this.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Problem solved.. got a lot of Inexorable cloaks out of the chests from Keshakara :)
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

exact i got 21 Inexorable cloaks out of 347 chests .. seems to be a 6% chance for me
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

And now if you go to the Chaos Gem Merchant, it takes just a few tries to trade your extra gems in and get the cloak that way. Took me five tries, a guildie got it in six. Of course, with the RNG, YMMV.
  12. Prox Well-Known Member

I tried 10 times and gave up.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Melkior Well-Known Member

When they fix the bug that the items mute to last years mats, this is a good way to get both transmutables, and free up your bank space of the stacks of gems that most of us have accumulated. I had a guildie that looted 2 in five tries. While I'm not a huge fan of the lotto game, for the current BiS cloak, I'd give it more than 10 tries myself. Especially when there's really nothing else to do with the stacks of gems.
    Beee and Dude like this.
  14. Thrundaloo Member

Handed in 80 or 90 sets of Gems to the merchant and not one cloak.
    Done plenty of event/t2 heroic runs - not one cloak.

Always seems i'm the last to get anything like this - RNG hates me.
    I Think when i rolled my toons i must have rolled a zero on luck

Some people have had this cloak like 6+ times.
    Beee likes this.
  15. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

If it wasn't already said. Turn in your old gemstones in the library, 7 members got them just today just by random. I have 6 myself now...