Implacable Cloak

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Phixur, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Phixur New Member

Where does this cloak come from?
    Thanks in advance
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Given the 95 resolve and the fact that it's tagged CELESTIAL, I'm going to say it has to be raid loot: \aITEM 1747690808 315852071:Implacable\/a

EQ2U lists a few people who have discovered the item on various servers, maybe you could send them in-game mail (address to {server}.{name}) and ask?
  3. Mandoblast Active Member

This is a reward from finishing a Heroic or Event Heroic weekly mission. The reward is an 80 resolve cloak and 95 resolve version is available for upgrade from the status merchant for 400 coins. Once you have looted the cloak from the mission reward, the 95 resolve version is an account unlock upgrade for the previously mentioned 400 coins.
    Kittybock, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Phixur New Member

Thank you for the info
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

There is no account flag for this.

You can buy the Celestrical Implacable as long as you own the Mythical Inoxerable cloak

PS: Or get it on Refuge Server for 10+m Platin :)
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Just as Feedback:
    In my opinion it's a very very bad thing tiems which were bought on Refuge and transfered to live servers unuseable.
    This was always defined as correct way to get heilroom items from other accounts.

I know some players who spend a lot of Platin and REAL MONEY FOR THE TRANSFER fo a now unuseable item.
    Sorry this sucks - and i really understnad the desition of These players to cancle their subscritions for multiple accounts.

There was an expoid - but players who got the item from refuge did not use this exploid

It's sad the dev team decided it this way, and it's a way to cast out loyal customers
    Bernte and Darkale like this.
  7. Mandoblast Active Member

While I am unsure about the whole IoR cloak situation, I do know that there IS a flag for this item.

The flag is called CD: Inoxerable. This is the flag that lets any characters on your account the ability to purchase the Celestial Implacable from the status merchant.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

The Situation is that it was possible to buy Inoxerable at Refuge Server for a lot of platin, transfer it to Live (with a 2450 DBC Transfer coin) and buy the Implaceable for weeks. Not it's impossible for them to wear this item.

And now these players are upset - and I understand why. Players who did this did nothing wrong.

It should be an easy thing for daybreak to check transferlogs Refuge -> Live it the characters owned the Inoxerable

And YES there should be a difference for players who get it in a official way or in a way of bug using
    Wish, MSMS, Bernte and 1 other person like this.
  9. Darkale New Member

And the looters/sellers, just by the fact they are selling it, were employing the exploit. They got the keep the cloak and "Real" money they got from the exploit.
  10. MSMS New Member

I decided to stop my automatic renew of my membership for my 2 accounts.

My transfer of the inoxerable cloak from the freetrade server was the last money i spent here.

The only chance to keep me paying is a solution like this:

* BDC refund or
    * random loot luck of Inoxerable (what will never happen) or
    * Accountflag for all transfers or
    * disabling the crappy key equipment mechanism

Thx for frustrating the players
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

One funny thing about the Inexorable Flag: it was discoverd on 13th december .. About one month after the cloak.

Think they just forgot the chars who hat a cloak with them at the transfer
  12. semisus Does not play this game

Honestly they have handled this the wrong way , if they want to stick to the flag they should have reimbursed the players of the dbc of the transfers and given em the plat back
    Goodluck Beee
  13. Thand Well-Known Member

Now that it is fixed i can tell you why it was probably changed and the Mythical made no trade. In order to buy the celestial cloak you had to have the Mythical in your inventory. In group when you loot an item you have 18? hours to trade an Heirloom item as long as you do not attune it. So one person would loot the item and pass it each member of the group for them to buy the Celestial cloak.6 Celestials for the price of one. THAT is why it was most likely changed.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

I know this mechanism bug - but it has nothing to do with the missing CD
    Inexorable Flag for players who got a cloak on Refuge and payed for the transfer from Refuge to a life server.

And even the players who used the group loot bug for the cloak payed the 15 Mio status + 400 coins per cloak, so ist's not "for the price of one", it's just a 6x too high loot chance- So instead of 1 player 6 players got the cloak.. who cares. think the players were happy
    I feel cheated by Daybreak - spendig real money (OK DBC, Premium Infusers and a huge amout of virtual platin) and then they took away the useability of the Implaceable

It seems the winner are the players who looted the Inexorable (for the flag) and sold it for a huge amount of platin on Refuge
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

A friend laughed about the story with the CD-Key for the cloak and made a real life comparison out of this:

Lets make a free lottery for winning a lot of Teslas
    But you can buy legal a Tesla for 10.000 USD
    After 6 weeks someone decided to remove the key for starting
    But dont worry: You spent the money for an unuseable car but you can still win the key for free

Sound really like the thing happed to the Implaceable cloak for me.

From support i got a answer:
    I wish we could, but we aren't giving any recompense for this situation. You CAN get access to that cloak if you just LOOT it.
  16. Arieva Well-Known Member

What i find funny is this cloak doesnt seem that rare..out of the original ppl that ran heroics with us 4/6 have it now. Less pay to win..more play people.

It should have been flagged from the get-go but am I the only one that holds off on gigantoc purchases for the first few weeks of expac to see how the "beta" on items will turn out? Live and learn I guess.
  17. Beee Well-Known Member

just for the devs because my fist account lost its membership - and it will not be renewed until i get a solution

2 petitions and no usefull answer why it's not possible to use the cloak nor getting any refund
    (1544297639)[Sat Dec 8 20:33:59 2018] You receive \aITEM -935367420 -350297806:Inexorable\/a

sorry this produces just a very bad taste for me
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This should be obvious... people were exploiting something that wasn't meant to be exploited. The fix is to stop the ability to use the fruits of that exploit.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

So you mean whatever is buyable at Refuge Server and transfered could be unusable?
    Sure?

If you buy something on Refuge and transfer with the cost of DBC you should be able to trust Daybreak
    If you exploid something you should be punished - thats right
    ConcealFate likes this.
  20. Mandoblast Active Member

IoR used to not allow transfers out in the beginning. If DB did not want this type of trading to take place, then they should not have opened it up.
    ConcealFate and Beee like this.