I LOVE being a swashy!

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Dnelle74, Nov 20, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Dnelle74 Guest

I created a fae swashy, and WOW I really love it. I can sneak around and use sneak attacks, back attacks. I killed a yellow with only a few hits. (ok, ok, i know... im still only level 5 and it will probably get a butload harder lol) Just wanted to share my enthusiasm. Any tips from elder swashys for when I get higher level?
  2. ARCHIVED-Thavek Guest

I've played a lot of different classes and so far my highest level char is my 33 swashie. he's a lot of fun.

Tracking :smileywink:
    DPS Single target :smileywink:
    DPS AOE :smileywink:Debuffs :smileywink:
    Mez :smileywink:
    Aggro Redux :smileywink:
    Swashbuckler Style :smileywink:

What is there not to like in a swashie?
  3. ARCHIVED-ArivenGemini Guest

The easter bonnet that female swashies get as a class hat instead of the swashy hat?

:) that said, my swashy is my favorite :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

Plus I like being able to use 1 sword and no offhand sword and still do uber dps. Mmmm completes swashiness for me.
  5. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

Actually, it won't get a buttload harder. IMHO, my Swashie (level 62) is almost retardedly easy to play, solo or group.
    I love my Swashie. What's NOT to love???
    :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Katren Guest

I made a fae swashy too!

Loving her, the dps is fantastic and I can solo quite well. I usually only get hit once or twice before the mob is dead at my feet:smileyvery-happy:
  7. ARCHIVED-PhoenixBrother Guest

I have a halfling Swashy, and I love it. Little guy can do some massive damage. The funny part is that I originally created him because a guild leader asked me to for raiding purposes. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I love him! lol
  8. ARCHIVED-Relmord Guest

Far and away Swashy is my fav class to play.Very versatile, and deadly. While I'm only 5 times your stated level at 25, I've found that what I could do at 5, or 15, I can still do at 25 (although I will admit, having most of my current CAs at Master level really helps a bunch...)

Daeroth Diredirk
    25 Swashy
    Lucan DeLere
  9. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

We're among the most balanced of classes :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Quilia Guest

Shh rule one of swash club, don't talk about swash club.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Kromsin Guest

we own but lets not say that too much... l:)
  13. ARCHIVED-Spectralmist Guest

I created a new fae swashy as well. I'm really enjoying him. I stopped playing my ranger back at LU19 - switched to my Fury then.
    Now, I'm not side-lining my Fury - he's finally closing in on T7. But I have a feeling that my fae will be my favorite alt - for the swashy portion, and for the EoF portion (love that).
    Very glad I chose swash for my fae...
  14. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Most balanced? eh?

Swashys are the best scout in game right now... easily one of the top 3 classes in game.

Im suprised more people dont roll them. When I ask people who box, what do they use for a tank, they say "Swashy" Why? Because its DPS, its super easy to play (easy to box), they tank AND they are good in all positions in the game (solo/group/raid/duo/trio/mini raid/mentoring/harvesting/quests etc etc etc).

I think ill roll one actualy, [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] they are good. :)
  15. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

"One of"????
    No. We Swashies ARE the top class in this game.
    I can't even bring myself to play my Conjuror any more. He's just nowhere near as much fun as my Swashie.
  16. ARCHIVED-Quilia Guest

Started as a guardian but guild had to many tanks and needed some good scouts so I decided to level the swash. At first I was ug why me but as the levels progressed I grew fond of the class and would never go back. Swash > all. Now shh before the nerf bat is pointed our way first brigs so we might be next:robotmad:
  17. ARCHIVED-cyclonus11 Guest

I just can't get into any other classes. Swashies are teh pwn. :smileyhappy:
  18. ARCHIVED-SladeSwash Guest

You guys trying to speed up getting nerfed?

Just stayin'

I think we're perfect the way we are, and not overpowered.

I hate bumping this, but it has to be said, stop making these useless threads.

This wasn't intended for OP, more the people who commented on how incredibly awesome they *think* they are.

-Symbolic
  19. ARCHIVED-SladeSwash Guest

Oh yeah...one more thing. If you didn't play a swashbuckler pre lu-13 then you have no idea how overdue this was :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Jeffmaster Guest

brigands were sooooo awesome....3 weeks ago...........
    watchout!!!