How to Obtain a Prefixe and Suffixe Title Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Joramilea, Apr 16, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-SoCal_RT Guest

I've heard that completing all the class specific training tomes will release a title also...any truth to this?

I've been completing the Diviner's Training Tomes...most of the early ones can be found with scrying stones at rainbows...still seeking the others.
  2. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

I haven't heard anything about it. Let us know how you get on, as I gave up on those...
  3. ARCHIVED-MAXDAMAGE31 Guest

Bookmark for me. Tks:smileyhappy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Stormreaver Guest

I got the title Destroyer of Saevytr for killing a dragon in the spires event.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

I may be wrong...but isn't there 4 titles per faction now?

Also didn't the number of writs to get to amiable get reduced?
  6. ARCHIVED-Nightfire Guest

Awsome list and info on titles.:smileyhappy:
  7. ARCHIVED-PantheraZala Guest

:smileytongue: Excellent guide on titles and how to get them. Thanks all who contributed to this effort.
  8. ARCHIVED-Falcor1 Guest

Are you going to add Kindom of Sky and Fallen Dynasty titles to this thread?
  9. ARCHIVED-Falcor1 Guest

If anyone could post more details on the KoS and Fallen Dynasty Titles that would really help me out. More info on DoF titles besides the arena ones would be great too. Thanks so much.
  10. ARCHIVED-V3g3tto Guest

How about this:

Never played EQ1 or any incarnation other than EQ2.

I have a Descendant Title and EQ1 painting. Char is from Day 1, but can't explain it. Love the title i chose though, being a Monk. of the seventh hammer :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Psychoklown Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Kerahzey Guest

Very cool post, thanks !!!!!!!!!!
  13. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

groan..I wish I had stopped by here first ;( Having acquired a hunter of orcs title (and a cool pair of orc hutner boots), I decided to try and get the next level of boots, the Slayer title..after hitting 1000 kills and not getting the option to buy the boots, I discover it's 5000
    :( I'm not sure i'm prepared to go at it to that degree.
  14. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

I think the trick to some of the titles (including Orc) is to just play the game. I just hit 5000 undead kills without intentionally trying...
  15. ARCHIVED-Black Guest

The 4th Tier titel of Coalition of Tradesfolke in Freeport , is "Racketeer"
    There is a typo in the scroll until you buy it.
    Regards
  16. ARCHIVED-Trusoul Guest

Awesome Thread with very Helpful input---- Thanks Much! :smileytongue:
  17. ARCHIVED-Moneta_xi Guest

Thank you for this!
  18. ARCHIVED-Prodigus Guest

Very nicely written. There have been some changes/additions since EoF and hopefully the OP can edit it. There is also a sticky post with a .pdf of different titles which may be of use to some people.
  19. ARCHIVED-Beelzebub Guest

Keep in mind that I don't think you can go back and do greyed out HQ's for the Lore Seeker title. I did a low level HQ I missed earlier for my 10th HQ and I can't get the Lore Seeker suffix. I don't think the greyed out ones will count.
  20. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

I played EQ-1 but took 2 years off, can I /Claim one of these??