How to Obtain a Prefixe and Suffixe Title Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Joramilea, Apr 16, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-CyraDUS Guest

I saw someone with the title, ",Of the Nest" the other day...
    Any Idea where that comes from?
  2. ARCHIVED-Pashta Guest

There is an instance in Barren Sky on Windwhisper isle that is called the great nest or something like that, with a pretty tough boss guy at the top of it. Maybe that's it, or something to do with it.
  3. ARCHIVED-namax Guest

Has anything changed recently with Guild level titles? Our guild hit lvl 30 recently. I was able to buy the Spirit Steed mount, but I can not find a 'Sir' title anywhere. I've tried the QH, SQ and NQ city merchants. I'm able to buy the title "Knight," but not "Sir". Thanks in advance for any info.
  4. ARCHIVED-zonedbob Guest

I think the Knight option is just what you want, Namaxy. "Sir" is the correct address for a knight (check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_Address_in_the_United_Kingdom#Knights , old school etiquette fans), so buy a Knight title and you should get a "sir" prefix. In Freeport the equivalent title is "Ritsar", Russian for Knight. Not tried it myself, my guild is only level 25 but I hope this helps

Funnily enough, buying titles like "knight" is pretty hot news in the UK right now... is it any more morally correct in Norrath?
  5. ARCHIVED-Petraclies Guest

Anybody know if you are playing EQ2 and sign back up for EQ1, if they give you the /claim server title option? Cuz I started a whole new acount for EQ2 and had no idea about the sever titles we would get, I still have eq1 though, just on a different acount. Can anybody help me out?
  6. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

You can only get it by playing before signing up for EQ2.

So to get it you'd have to start a new EQ2 subscription on the same Station account as your EQ subscription.

Message Edited by Delameko Stone on 03-31-200609:53 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

You can start playing EQ1 after EQ2, and still get the title - I did (although I wish I could change the one I picked now).
  8. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

That's weird, because a couple of people I know started an eq1 subscription to get the titles and they didn't get them... :smileyindifferent:
  9. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

I'm pretty sure you can, anyway - I did play EQ1 for a couple months when it first came out, but I'm sure that account's long gone. I do know I got the painting and the title, and wasn't playing EQ1 when I started EQ2. I also remember, I think, getting the title right around the time I upgraded to the collector's edition of EQ2, so perhaps that has something to do with it. I know I got some other things besides the dragon egg, and I'm pretty sure it was the title and painting.
  10. ARCHIVED-Petraclies Guest

You think a GM could clear this up for us?
  11. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Well, I started EQ2 in June 2005, I'd only played two days of a 7-Day Trial on EQLive in Jan 2003 and I got the title and painting (and of course wasted it on a character I no longer play :smileytongue:)
  12. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

Can you get two titles, one for EQ1 and one for EQLive? (Is EQLive even still around? I had never heard of it until recently.) What titles do you get?
  13. ARCHIVED-Bucksnort Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

Yeah, EQLive is what they call EQ1, don't ask me why... :smileyindifferent:
  15. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

Huh. Now I know. How odd. :) I've often seen both used in the same post.

So does that make this EQDead? Or would that be Undead? ;)
  16. ARCHIVED-LordAdder Guest

17. ARCHIVED-MysidiaDrakkenbane Guest

Wow, awesome. Thank you so much for this thread. This answered just about every question I had about titles. =)
  18. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

You have to buy the arena titles just outside of the Maj'Dul arena, you'll also get access to new pets along with the titles.
  19. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

Is the original post and poster going to update his list anytime soon, just curious. I'm working on a little something here. I will post a followup once I get it sorted out a little bit more.

Masuimi
  20. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

PDF of the information I found thus far within forum.

Titles.PDF

enjoy, if needs to be updated give me the information you want to be added and I will do so.

Masuimi