House Actors of Everyone

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Oh I'm a cheater pants! I really wanted to include her in my design and I'm not patient. So I went to eq2wire, peeped at her toon and made an actor of her <3
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Oooo thank you so much. I am behind getting to this house. My kitten is very ill and I was depressed (why I waited to post reply about your house being stolen). Hopefully I can fit it in soon since I need a few appearances.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, poor baby! :( Hope it gets better soon! :)

Do they know what it is, disease-wise? :-/

Uwk
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi Oakie, since Jexi passed away yesterday, I noticed she didn't made her toon as a house actor. can I do it for her? just asking because I also need a side profile of her with her armor to make a memorial silhouette of her. let me know. :)
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

That is really sweet and a great idea, Tenchigirl. I hope Ocarinah approves it, so that others can put in memorials as they like, too.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I was in discord this morning and
    Kokorobosoi was trying to create Jexi's appearance. I asked her to place a copy of the appearance in the House Actor house on her server. Tenchigirl, if you want to put the appearance you came up with in the AB house that would be cool. I was telling Kokorobosoi that there was a few screenies of Jexi on her website (Suka linked in her post: http://gameteriors.weebly.com/everquest-ii.html). I still haven't had time to go through all the houses and get everyone setup in every house. Some are partially completed. I was also trying to get links to everyone's appearance tab on u.eq2wire but there is issue if people dressed themselves with wardrobe items.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

ok, no prob. I didn't know she had a toon on AB as well. does she had one on HoF too and do you know if's the same race and armor? if not I can make it like her same toon from Skyfire just to make sure. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  8. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the how to videos! They were so helpful especially with setting both appearances. I just created my house actor for ya :) Such a great idea for all who want to use other players in their creations.
  9. Aran Anar Active Member

If I know where on Antonia bayle server the home is I would love to add my character Anran the dark elf assassin to this list I know it was over 6 months ago but sounds fun.

I not a famous decorator but my Felwith home I did is very very good please private message me here on forums if you can still let me add a apperence character to your home for this on Antonia Bayle :D

Thank you Guild leader Anran of Arania guild ( named of guild changed to Aranara Anarana ) on Antonia bayle server
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.