House Actors of Everyone

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

what a great idea, will put the house actors of my toons in those homes ASAP. ;)
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you for the etherwood to make the house actors, Oaky. I've sent Building 30 house actors in crates so you can set them up, on Maj'dul server. :)

I still need to get into the house and set up a house actor for Daemora though. Ran out of time tonight, after running the Summer event quest and the Prelude quest, so will have to get her set up for you later. :)
  3. Angelieque Furia Active Member

Awww thanks for including me :)
    I play Soga models, is that a problem? I dont even remember what I look like on alt model.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's a way to save "both" versions or so, but I'm not sure how someone else could access both versions? :-/

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You can do which ever you prefer...more is always better but totally up to you. I was having hard time thinking of everyone's characters names yesterday so you can give your other characters access or other decorators you know. Please get the word out cuz I want everyone included in this. I am going to do a quick video to show people how to put outfits that are in wardrobe on house actors since not everyone knows how to do this (based on people asking me for help with it).
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for making them for me. Will get them into the house very soon. :)
    Trixwynter and Febrith like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I gave Shanette access to all houses except Isle of Refuge cuz it gave me a message character doesn't exist (I might have typed wrong or maybe you just don't have character there). Febrith has a character on all servers so she got access to all. Kianne is on several servers too so she has a bunch of access too. Please add as many people to door as you want cuz everyone should be included in this. I will be adding more actors to the house soon as well. I will be getting Ocarinah and Building in each house as well just waited since I requested a few people's help with the actors. I will for sure let you know if I need more help...if you see people needing more and I am not around, it would be very awesome if you helped.

Cannot wait to see all the awesome houses people use these actors. Hugs!
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah the wing mounts cannot go on mannequins or actors which makes me sad too (and Niboota) since Ocarinah is known for her wings. I really wish they added a slot or allowed wing mounts to be placed in cloak slot or something.

Uwk if there are more characters on other servers you want to add please feel free. If you need access, just let me know who needs it.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I did do a video awhile ago but I should make a new one cuz doing both models for character is different than setting up house actor. I have two saved files for each character, one for soga and one for original. When I create a building character on new servers I only need one file to get his appearance for both models but for some reason house actors need each one saved separately. Here is video I did awhile ago when I didn't know you needed two files to get both models...

10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is video on how to get wardrobe item onto a house actor or mannequin. Hope this helps!

11. Gneaux Active Member

I would be happy to make a house actor of Oonna on Maj' Dul if you need one.
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here you go, done mine in 3 servers. ;)
  13. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Yama is up, I dropped another actor down and am adding my main (kokorobosoi)...if anyone wants to ever use her appearance armor (guide shiny one in pink) just send a message! I love to share it :)
  14. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Oaky, How many actors do yo need, and by what time?
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! I think my Carpy on Maj'Dul (Pirupoika) could actually make a house actor now; I should put one up in your Maj'Dul place for Uwk (and maybe him, too, if we have enough Etherwood ;->)! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Trixwynter like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Good point, Angelieque; if I do an Actor of Pirupoika (my Carpy on Maj'Dul), he's a SOGA Barbarian, so I need to review Oaky's good videos, too. :)

Uwk
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

58 actors in GB hun help ur self xx
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Only one I need there, but it's good to know. :D

Will probably get her set up there today. :)

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! Got 'er done. ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Trixwynter and Prissetta like this.
  20. kianne Well-Known Member

that was aimed at Oaky lol