House Actors of Everyone

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been mia in forums lately. I have been getting requests for long time now (over a year) if I have appearances of decorators. I was hoping you all could help me (and others) get your appearance so we can put you in our houses. I did have a few house actors of decorators but the problem is you cannot save the appearance when the house is published. Silly me forgot to save appearance and only moved the house actor to the house being used in so I will need your appearance again.

I plan on putting a house on each server with empty house actors and hope people can stop by and make a house actor of themselves. Hopefully I can then get them on each server and allow people to come and save the appearances if they need them for a project. Will take some time but I will post here again when I have setup houses.

Thank you in advance for helping me out with this! Hugs!

Oaky :D
    Xalandra, elflover, Spextasy and 7 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure how much this will help your particular project, though it might give folks the correct idea about Uwk being a lion kerra (don't let the helmet fool you...on the other hand, male lion kerra don't have manes in the first place, so... /shrug). ;->

[IMG]

The idea was always to make him look like he could be a son of Vincent, from the Beauty and the Beast TV show, played by Ron Perlman. ;->

Uwk
    who'll also be more than happy to customize a House Actor as well; it's so much easier when you can walk in the room and start "borrowing" from your own outfit to dress it up with! ;->
    Merriel, Trixwynter, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  3. Ethini Well-Known Member

I would happily do so.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

ive got kiannes doohicky saved and i have her outfits on all servers :) incase u want her :) ( thats to anyone also )
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Side view of Quiarrah

[IMG]
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here is the list of servers and characters given trustee access to houses. Hopefully I have the right house listed for each server. I have a very bad memory and trying to think about everyone's character names and alt names makes my head spin. I know that I have missed a ton of people so please add message below with server name and character name so I can get you added to house I need your appearance added to a house actor. Seriously I have been on each server multiple times cuz I keep remembering a name after I am on another server so I know there are still tons in back in some corner of my brain. If you have alts on multiple servers you can save on just your main server unless you have a different character that is popular and people might want that one too. If your name is on list below but you don't have access, I may have put none instead of trustee cuz I caught a few of those when I had returned to house to add more. *Bonks Head to try to stop spinning*

Please be sure to name the house If there is not enough house actors, let me know. I have sent some etherwood to people to craft me some more house actors.

Antonia Bayle Building's Gorowyn Heights Magical Manor
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Archeria
    Arynel
    Buttamilk
    Boglily
    Cheribomb
    Daemora
    Danairys
    Devilin
    Devilkiss
    Ennia
    Febrith
    Foiwom
    Glorioski
    Jazabelle
    Kianneoftroi
    Kivari
    Lera
    Melyshia
    Mystykyl
    Niboota
    Nightkitty
    Shanette
    Tenchigirl
    Tsumaranai
    Tweyani
    Wizzette
    Zanzlily
    Zaere
    Zorayas

Halls of Fate Building's Gorowyn Heights Magical Manor
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Alynaryne
    Deveryn
    Ethini
    Febrith
    Hoeyilie
    Jazie
    Justinalyn
    Shanette
    Thaddea
    Valzen
    Vdova
    Xeeta
    Zanzee
    Zixx
    Zuzi

Isle of Refuge Building's City of Mist
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ennia
    Febrith
    Jexi
    Zanzviolet

Maj'Dul Building's Gorowyn Heights Magical Manor
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanirose
    Ceyarrecks
    Cheribomb
    Chrissdae
    Coyotte
    Daemora
    Devilkiss
    Febrith
    Gemminii
    Gracee
    Katryona
    Kenana
    Kianneoftroii
    Leathericehawk
    Llorenzo
    Lurkerr
    Maryjanepeach
    Musicalmouse
    Oldpoint
    Oonna
    Raainy
    Relicbane
    Sabriela
    Sandz
    Shanette
    Shonjir
    Sokaran
    Vasciagio
    Wizzam
    Zanzmouse
    Zaklock

Skyfire Building's City of Mist
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anackira
    Baeletha
    Danyelle
    Ealdian
    Faeonara
    Febrith
    Gemminii
    Guinvere
    Justinalynn
    Launcette
    Lunarosa
    Merilwen
    Nelli
    Odisseus
    Ratbill
    Shanette
    Stellacious
    Wizzam
    Xalandra
    Ygrainne

Thurgadin Building's Gorowyn Heights Magical Manor
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Angelieque
    Febrith
    Kiannez
    Quiarrah
    Ratta
    Shanette
    Yamantanka
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Oaky, my Sabriela is not a decorator. :( She just supplied Niboota's house actor outfit... <hugs>
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Well I suppose I should have worded it differently...it is open to those well know in decorating community. So if you would like to save your appearance you are welcome to do so. :)
  10. Ethini Well-Known Member

Oaky, Freeport or Qeynos side?
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Building is evil so Freeport for City of Mist houses but with access can get there by a guild hall housing portal since it is trustee access given.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yay, thank you, Oaky! This is an awesome idea, to help us get the appearance of others without their knowledge, in case we want to surprise them with a project in their honor. Once again, you provide an awesome service to the community. I cannot thank you enough. :)

Edit: Hmm, I wonder how difficult it would be to get house actors of the Guides and Devs, too? :D
  13. Ethini Well-Known Member

Total brainfart, I never even think of the housing portal in my guild hall :D
    Ocarinah, Faeonara, elflover and 3 others like this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Okey dokey Oaky - 50 house actors sent to you on Thurgadin - and thanks for the materials! that saved hours of time! Febs is also dressed and ready for duty on that server at least so far.:)
  15. Ethini Well-Known Member

Ok, you now have an officially licensed, genuine, imitation Ethini Frost
  16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

This is a FABULOUS idea. Once you get them set up, are you going to ... ETA : Nevermind! I should've read the rest of the thread first and my questions would've all been answered! :p That's a brilliant idea!

Let me know if you need any help or etherwood for actors or anything for it, or as a backup to give folks access.

This makes me wish, yet again, we could add our wings to our actors. I love my cloak on Shanette Prime, but I love my cherub wings more, and wish I could use them in my "acting appearances." :(
  17. Gretel Well-Known Member

Oaky, this is such a cool idea! I'd be happy to put Anackira on Skyfire on a house actor for you. However, she is semi-retired, and I've been playing Zorayas on Antonia Bayle primarily (as my decorator) for most of the last year. Would you like her also/instead? They are both in my signature. :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We can't put wings on Actors? :(

Drat...I'll have to work out something else, then... :-/

And Oaky, Uwkete here is on Maj'Dul...granted, he's not a Carpenter, but he's my main boy. :D

Uwk
    gratified to see Vdova and Ratta, though! :D
    Ocarinah, Faeonara and Trixwynter like this.
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Appearance wings that go in the cloak slot, yes. Real, actual, mount wings (such as my beloved cherub wings...) ....Nope. :(
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Trixwynter and Prissetta like this.