Holiday House Exchange (HHE2017) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

This is wonderful news Quiarrah! I'm so happy she's recovering so well. Your mom sounds like one tough cookie
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I'm happy your mother is doing better. (She must be if she's sassing the nurses.) She sounds like quite the character.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOL. . .yes she is. Thank you.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too! :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Just under 2 weeks left to go!
    Several people have informed me that they've completed their homes, so I'm getting super excited as we get closer to the end! If you missed the first post above, I'll state again, if you've completed your assigned home feel free to PM or Email me and let me know! Once every decorator is finished on a server, The swap will end for that server and we can reveal / swap / publish homes!
    :D
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I hope to get mine done this week before I go to school Thursday, I will let you know. ;)
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm wiggling with excitement!
    If anyone can't finish in time, or needs a hand, please let me know. I have carps on Skyfire, Maj'Dul and Halls of Fate, but I can travel if needed. I've helped a few people out already, and always happy to help more.
    Reveal day is gunna be a BLAST! :D
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in the HHE17 and tell you what an absolute joy it was to put this all together. I'm so happy that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves both in decorating and in receiving their decorated homes.
    You've all made this a wonderful experience to be a part of!

There are still a couple of homes to be published and video toured, but I wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate not only the wonderful homes everyone did for each other, but also the positivity, encouragement, and support I've seen displayed over the course of the whole event. It makes my heart glad. :)

I'd also like to thank Wizzam specifically for being a priceless asset to me during this whole thing. She helped out where anyone needed it whether it was crafting items for someone who needed them, or actually helping someone finish on time (on top of decorating 2 homes herself!). She was the HHE's most enthusiastic supporter and for that I crown her the HHE MVP! :D

Thanks again everyone, and see you in the next swap! (stay tuned....dundunDUN!) :p

~Shanette
    Merriel, Katz, Gretel and 4 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Like I say...pros! We have pros that walk amongst us. :)

Uwk
    a really, really slow, enthusiastic amateur :-/
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hear hear - thank you for orgainising this whole thing as well as being a participant yourself. I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing at first hand the amazing and consistently wonderful work produced by everyone who took part - here's to more to come<3
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

Thank you for organizing this! I was nervous at first as this was my first house swap but everyone was so encouraging and helpful. I'd do it again! I feel like I know everyone a little bit better and really enjoyed the camaraderie.
    Gretel, Spextasy, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  12. Wizzam Well-Known Member

THAT right there made it all worth it, I'm sure. Getting us together as a community, working together and inventing new ways to deco together are what it's all about. Well, at least to me it is. I'm so thrilled you had a great experience with your first swap and can't wait to see what you come up with in the future ones!!!

And Shanette, you're a butthead and made me all teary eyed with that. Thank you <3
    ~Dobby
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

gratz on all the homes done .. ur all very talented :).. if there are any left to video and you would like me to do any please let me know!! ill be more than happy to... again well done everyone! :D <3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I believe there is one left for Maj'Dul to do and there'll be 2 more soon on Thurgadin to do also. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Kiannaroses house on thurgadin is published
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

Uwk
    Spextasy likes this.
  17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

how many servers we have left on HHE? is there more houses to see? :D
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thurgadin was the last, I think. ;->

Uwk
    Spextasy likes this.
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

There is one more home to be video toured but yes, Thurgadin was the last to publish. No more to see. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well that was the last - I'm sad now! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to ALL the properties that I was lucky enough to tour - you should all give yourselves a massive pat on the back for a job brilliantly done. There were so many standout features in some truly standout homes - congratulations to all of you x