Holiday House Exchange (HHE2017) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for running this event Shanette. It was my first house swap (I've only decorated 2 houses before -- the rest are just chaos of maybe someday houses or storage).

Despite the stress of doing someone else's house and hoping they'd like it, and worrying about finishing on time since I had zero Brewday stuff and had to wait for the event (I'd never done Brewday before), I ended up enjoying myself and was happy with the results.

I was also very happy with the house decorated for me. Devilkiss did an amazing job!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Usually, I've done every holiday that comes down the pike, especially getting the recipe books for The Horde (I'm a little disappointed we don't have any permanent recipes for Heroes' Fest, but then I'm not sure what we'd be making...), but I'm frankly shocked at how much I've missed, book-wise, on Thurgadin! Time for another Excel file. ;->

But yeah, the point of these things is usually just to have fun, both sides! :D

Uwk
    who's raised up 3 out of 6 servers' worth of Carpenters to level 100 due to large projects like these ("Dang! I need a ______ and no one's online from the guild right now, and the Broker wants 5 arms and 3 legs for it...gotta make it myself...") ;->
    Mystyrys and Gretel like this.