HM Gen'ra loots

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Twyxx, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Chronus Active Member

Hope that everything else in the zone isn't left by the wayside in terms of being best in slot making this zone another chore that must be done to get people a really powerful piece like PoW currently is. And yeh I really hope it does drop every time o_O

Also slightly disappointing that the helms are just huge raw stat upgrades, was sort of hoping for something really unique, unless they upgrade again?
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

I think many guilds are still blowing through PoW just for that cloak. At least Teku Weapons have nice enough procs that situationally they are better than PK's but not universally.
  3. Frezzy Member

Does the Indestructible tag actually have any effect or is it just another random label? Sounds like it wouldn't take damage upon death.
  4. Twyxx Well-Known Member

I think Mel said it wasn't taking damage on death.
  5. Karagon Active Member

Can something be done with drop chance of ethereal dollies??? As soon as we got only 1 drop after killing 20 or so nameds it should drop from... Making it at least 25% chance drop from last 3 HM mobs - would be cool...
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

Considering the charms of Gen'ra and the charms off Avatars the ethereal 2 set dolls should be 100% from hm tbh.
  7. Gabriel New Member

Avatars? What is this you speak of!?!? They don't Exist anymore!!!
  8. Chronus Active Member

You'd break the set just for the Gen'Ra charm most of the time anyway, dolls definitely should be 100% from the HMs. Think we've seen 1 or maybe 2 since we started killing Gen'Ra HM?
  9. slippery Well-Known Member

There is one doll we've never seen, so casters couldn't complete the set if they wanted to. Nevermind that the caster set is still worse then the melee set. Caster 2 set self power/heal proc. Melee 2 set, 10 cb and a group power/heal proc. What is that.