HHE2022 Sign Up!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The nice thing about doing holiday-based house decorating events is that if you want, and if the person you're decorating for doesn't have any very specific preferences (I do for this one for my house, which is fairly rare; usually I'd like all three holidays), you can easily just make the grand majority of the items using the holiday recipe books. :)

The only really tricky bit might be getting enough special holiday materials...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

[emphases mine]

Given that we're probably going to lose at least eight hours, probably much more today, can it run 'til May 16? :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are we going to get Beast'r in here too?? (I need a little more time anyway. Lol . . Yes . . ME! HAAA!)
    ((any eta on NEW stuffs on Traders???))
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yahhhh! Done with ONE house! (now just have to finish the other)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Sooooo, it seems that more time is being requested due to events in the game, that of course we all love to do.

And there was also a last minute change up for someone as someone had to bow out.

I would like to extend the deadline to May 22nd. Please put that message out in channel so that everyone knows.

If you feel that you need more time than that, please let me or DK know. If you need any help at all, please give a shout out as well. We have so many folks that would be willing to give a hand :)

Thanks,
    Aney~
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Show-off! :D

/Uwkete cheers at Quiarrah!

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Pocket'Healz Member

All Finished :) Excited to see everyones projects
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Sucreblu Member

Poxen on Madjul all done as well!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, still working on it on Skyfire... :-/

Uwk
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I plan to do videos this weekend for this event. Hopefully everyone's rent is paid and still published by the time I get to videoing.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And hopefully I'll be done... :oops:

Uwk
    Breanna, Vampirella and Morukta like this.
  14. Pocket'Healz Member

I think there are a lot unpublished currently. On AB I only saw 2 published the last time I checked.
  15. Ashlie Active Member

There haven't been any published on Skyfire yet.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Workin' on it, workin' on it..." :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Vampirella like this.
  17. Misstake Well-Known Member

If you have trustee access on the house you decorated and it is NOT published please set it to visitor access so Oaky can do the videos. Thank you. <3 DK
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hope to have mine done by the time Oaky needs to head to sleep tonight...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I haven't started videos yet. Had fever for 3 days and lots of sleep or couch potato activity going on. All of us sick including kittens. I am SO done with being sick. Fever is gone now whew. Going to try to do videos in a few minutes. Building is who will need access if you are giving me access. Hugs!
  20. Pocket'Healz Member

I believe the one I worked on has visitor access set and the one that was made for me is published already. Thank you again for the time you take to do all these videos :) I cant wait to see them all!!