HHE2022 Sign Up!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, no! :( COVID? Nah; wouldn't've gotten the kittens...or would it? :-/

Uwk
    who will let you know... ;) in the meantime, get better! <3
    Vampirella likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

When we got it, one of our cats got sick at the same time, he was all congested and wheezing and blowing snot bubbles. Our vet packed up some medicine for him and he got better :) Thank God!!! I don't know if he actually had covid or just got sick at the same time. I felt so bad because he's my cuddle cat so I was going through some bad feelings of making my cuddle fur baby sick. I hope I didn't, but he got better so all is good.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

We haven't gotten a covid test, but I am almost positive this is covid after reading a few articles today about Ba.2 or whatever it is called. And I have read cats can and do get covid from their humans. My babies are feeling better but us old humans are not bouncing back like we should. Thanks for the well wishes. I have good days I swear.

On another note, I am very surprised how few houses I was able to video for this event (more than half). Usually, it is one or two houses that don't get videos. Not sure why people are not even having visitor access (prestige houses with no rent). I really hope future events people can publish the houses and leave them published until videos can be finished or start giving Building access (friend is fine). I have one video more to upload of house not published...after I hang up laundry. Hugs
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errrrr... :oops:

I'll let ya know...in the meantime, I think I should actually Publish mine... /smacks_forehead /apologize

Uwk
    Breanna and Pocket'Healz like this.
  5. Ashlie Active Member

Aneylee is still working on the house for Leaha. As soon as she is done I will get it published.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, thank the gods, I'm not the only one... :D

Uwk
    who blames COVID for this last week... X-P
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Have you been sick Uwk?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, still am a bit, but that doesn't excuse missing the deadline way earlier... :oops:

Got Paxlovid, which probably helped, though it was kind of embarrassing getting it prescribed on that Zoom-ish kind of telecheck-up (wisely, my local health people won't let you come into the office if you test positive ;->)... "Well, yes, you're eligible because of the asthma. And the weight..." ("WEIGHT?!" thought I, outraged; "BMI is bupkis! If you believe in BMI, you think Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is morbidly obese!" but I didn't say anything, just nodded). My poor hubby was/is coughing around like an old Walter Mitty steam locomotive voiced by Mel Blanc (look 'em up; you'll be glad you did ;->), though he's finally sounding a little better. I was worried there for a bit; he's not eligible for any approved or EUA drugs for this. :-/

At any rate, I won't even say I hope to be finished by tonight, 'cause I've said that before, only to be proven wrong. X-P

I'll let everyone know, believe me. ;->

Uwk
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

AW feel better soon k! And hubby too.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

I'm doing better, though hubby's still trying his best to lose a lung, apparently. :( Hope he gets better soon and that we're not just reinforcing it in each other (our place is way too small for us both to "quarantine separately" :-/).

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I get that. My other half got it a lot worse than I did. He was on oxygen for almost a week. His oxygen levels were dropping into the low 70's.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! That's usually when they recommend going to a hospital... :eek:

I should get an oximeter myself, given my pre-existing condition; I just haven't gotten to it yet. :-/

And I'm definitely gonna grab my second booster when I can, like I should have... :oops: Both my hubby and I were complacent about that. :-/

Uwk
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea he was in emergency, then we got an oxygen thing for the house. It was pretty scarey.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeeks! :eek:

Fortunately, though mine still sounds pretty awful, he says he's feeling better, and it's true he's not coughing as much...just more unpredictably. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well tell him he needs to get better sooner LOL
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I try, in gentle hints... ;->

"Dear, have you tried that expectorant cough syrup?" [= "Must not want to clean out my hubby's lungs with a vacuum cleaner when he started hacking at exactly the wrong moment... Must not want to clean out my hubby's lungs with a vacuum cleaner..."]

"Yeah. It's too old, it's already expired."

"Well, the next time you go shopping on your way home from work... [thank the gods he's masked] It's too bad that any cough syrup with meth- anything in it is considered a Controlled Substance these days."

"::grumble:: I'll be fine." ::hack, wheeze::

I'm just glad it wasn't more serious, and I hope it doesn't devolve that way. :-/

Glad yours is doing better! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.