HHE2022 Sign Up!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

It is that time again, time for the Holiday House Exchange (HHE2022) sign ups!

Aneylee and Devilkiss will be co-hosting this event.

What is HHE2022 you ask?
    It is a House Swap that will run thru Erollisi Day, Bristlebane Day and Brew Day!
    You sign up with a house and you will be given a house to decorate for someone else. How exciting is that? You know you have that house just sitting there with nothing done and you have no idea what to do. Let someone else in to see what they can do! And you get a a house that you can just go crazy with. Well, maybe not so much crazy but, hopefully, they will leave a book to give you inspiration. If not, go all crazy in there!

This Year's event will run from February 15th - May 22nd. That is 3 whole months to decorate. Plenty of time to scheme, enjoy the events, decorate, scheme some more, change mind and start over (If your like me). :rolleyes:

How to sign up:

If you are interested, please send the following information to Aney2018@gmail.com
    • Server Name:
    • Homeowner Name:
    • Home City and Address:
    • Holiday Requested : (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!)
    • House Size Preference : Small, Medium, Large or just give me something already!
    • Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with :
    • You can put up multiple homes to be chosen from your decorator if you like so include that as well
    Where it is :
    The Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, and Thurgadin servers. This is open to other servers if there is interest.

Who can participate :

Anyone and everyone! We want to see all of you participate. I read about folks that like to decorate but are nervous about doing something for someone else. Now is a great time to get in there and show your skills. I promise your Homeowner will be very happy with what you do! AND once you do one event, you kinda get hooked. Says me after 5 yrs.

Why such a long event?

In order to include all three of the above holidays, We like for everyone to be able to acquire any new or existing items we may get for them, so for instance if a home is being decorated exclusively for Bristlebane Day, the decorator *should* have plenty of time to craft , acquire or purchase the items they need.

Next Step:

Name your home HHE2022 and give Trustee access to Aneylee and Devilkiss.

Place a book in your home for your decorator that gives them some information on YOU. Do you want all hearts, do you like to craft beer, cut your toe nails in the living room (Ehh, not judging)
    Sometimes we do not know what we want, just maybe have an idea of, say all red or purple or Beer or books. Fluffy pillows and flowers, Hamburgers or tacos, maybe some muffins......
    Anyway this is how we let them know what it is that you want. . You can also just give a history on your toon and give them free dibs on your home!

*Also make sure your rent is paid as well*
    This is very important. You can do the daily quest to get loyalty coins and buy the Treasure Hoards. They are 10 tokens each and you can have 4 for total zero money due. But if you choose not to do that, you can access the home you put up thru your character window and pay the rent that way without going in. Please do not go in after February 15th. Very Important!

Additional stuff you can do for your Decorator:

A house actor of yourself. Your decorator wants to make this house for you. Would hate that you are a small person and can not reach the counters or a Large toon and you may break the toilet!
    A guild hall door to make it easier for them to travel which is up to you as optional.
    Portal pads if you would like to give them the option of breaking out or breaking in.
    A housing expander:
    I would suggest that you put in your book that you can add one if needed, some need it , some do not, So I will leave that up to you. They can let me or DK know if they need one.

Due to past events, I want to say that if you feel overwhelmed or can not finish your project, please let one of us know. Real life happens and can put this game on the back burner. That is understandable. But a heads up will make sure that no one zones into an empty home as well. Just let us know and we can help out.

DK and I will be checking in with you at around Mid April to see how things are going. Not pressuring you at all but just checking in.

I look forward to another amazing House Swap with all of you!!!!

Aney~
    DK
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Me! Skyfire!
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ya know I am in =D

<3 DK
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Just a bump here. 2 more weeks to get your sign ups in.

Remember, you will have 3 whole months to complete your home. I know some of you can do a home in 2 weeks, *Cough* DK and others need more time *Cough* Aney. <Always the last one done!

Looking forward to another fun event and be sure to get those sign ups in!

Aney~
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yea peeps! Come on! Let's do this.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohh, no you aren't, Aney; I'll bet ya anything you care to name that I'M always the last one in! ;)

Uwk
    who's still debating about it; must see which server hasn't gotten a house swap recently...if I'm allowed back, that is :oops:
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*Snickers* Uwk you actually beat me last home swap! I was even surprised. I had to read that post several times to make sure I got it right! And of course you need to sign up Uwk!

9 more days to get your sign ups in. So far we only have sign ups for Skyfire Server.

Even if you are still thinking about it and still need to decide which house to put up, please post here so we can see which servers have an interest.

Thanks everyone and remember these HomeSwaps do not happen without you!

Aney~
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah; I'm on six different servers, including poor Public Test, who rarely gets any love for these things (though there have been lovely exceptions in the past! :D)...

No more for Thurgadin for awhile; they're greedy over there, my Hordelings are, at least eight homes done by good folks. ;)

Looking at my innumerable spreadsheets (and whoever first came up with that for the computer should be canonized!), I see that Thurgadin has around eight; Halls of Fate, Maj'Dul, and Skyfire each have three; Public Test actually has only one (sigh), but surprisingly, Antonia Bayle has only two. I could join my good buddy and pal Q over on Skyfire (though if there's more folks, we might -- gasp! -- not necessarily be doing each other's... ;->), or I could try to rouse the troops over on Antonia Bayle, if a poke is needed.

I'm good either way, AB or Skyfire... ;->

Uwk
    contemplating which toons would be good for Blerky Day -- er, Erollisi Day, Brew Day, and/or Bristlebane's...

EDIT: Looking even deeper into the spreadsheet, I see that AB had an HHE house just last year, so I'll go with Skyfire, who actually hasn't had any in that category yet. ;-> And I think I know just the one... :D
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, Skyfire, though I'll need a Friendly Neighborhood 70+ Level Sage to help me out with an Expander; I'll be more than happy to buy the 200-slot one from the Marketplace. ;->

Uwk
    Misstake likes this.
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Your in luck Uwk, I have a Sage that can make that for you. I will send to you in the mail.

Aney~
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :D

Er, hang on; who're you sending the mail to...? My Carpy over there, or the one whose house I have in mind?

Uwk
    who should probably just go in-game and find out ;->

EDIT: Got it, thanks! :D And the one from the Marketplace, so now there's an extra 300 slots. :) --U.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Glad you got it! I was nervous there for a minute.

Would love to see some more sign ups! Again you will have 3 months to complete the house so plenty of time to spend time with the family, do the events and just do your thing.

Someone asked if they had to do all 3 events in the house. Oh heck no!

Your homeowner will leave a book with their wishes.

Homeowners please make sure to put a book in your home with what your vision is for the house. As you can see this is very important.

Again, these events can not happen without you!

Aney~
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, newbies, no worries; depending on the house and even your desires on what sort of thing you'd like to decorate (2 room, 4 room, or 6 room houses, or maybe just a couple of rooms in something bigger than a 2-room), it can be very easy. Sometimes the folks you're decorating for don't want any of the holidays, just to get a specific place decorated they've been sitting on for years without doing anything with (though usually, someone's gonna want something with some sort of item for any/all of the three holidays, just to help with the theme ;->). Others want all three, or maybe just Romance...or Food and Drink Fun!...or General Fun! or a combo of two (Romantic General Fun could be interesting ["What do you see in that guy??" "He makes me laugh."]... :D).

Uwk
    who wonders: what's gonna happen with the swaps with the holidays shifting all over the place this year after this? :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Sucreblu Member

I sent my email// Poxen Madjul if it needs to be on another server because of lack of interest on this one let me know...I can change it

(I can deco on any server if Madjul doesnt have the interest) Except eu servers
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you for signing up Poxen!

Looking for more sign ups folks :)

6 more days to sign up so make sure to get those in. Would hate for you to miss out on this event!

Aney~
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok ok ok Aney! You got Q on MD too!
  18. Jewels Member

(HHE2022)

I'm am still debating if I have time, Haven't done one of these yet. So I am total newbie..
    Do we leave other items in there? or are we decorating from scratch.

19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

You can leave stuff in a moving crate for your person to use . . . Or not at their leisure. But . . You are doing a completely empty house.
  20. Jewels Member

I think I am going to sit this one out, I have so many projects on the go, Its been forever since I've posted anything, so that's what I am aiming at do... Good luck all and I cant wait to see what creations you all have created :)