HHE19 House Swap Videographers needed

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mirt, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

"9. Murdalya's home at Jade Tigers Den Comfort Suite 5 in Freeport
    This house has been set to Public as the homeowner will be away from the game for an unknown amount of time. I have spoken with her and she would like a video done so she can view on her phone."

Aney you forgot to put who decorated it. Quiarrah!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Always nice to have that wonderful voice doing Thurgadin! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Elflover (Grabbing some drinks for you too!)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

They are just posted yay!
  6. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I'm still in the process of doing the Skyfire homes! ;)
  7. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I surely can! Sorry I was away for about 8 days. I'm cracking down on those skyfire homes! :D Thanks for putting my name down, I'll try to get threw all 9 in the next few days! but maybe all 9 will be a much for my return :oops:

~Soka :p
  8. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

What is the title of this home? I need to get the information down on the spreadsheet, for when I do the tour! ;)

~Soka
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

Its probably just set as HHE19 since the homeowner is not able to log in and publish it yet, thats why she gave address for it.
  10. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Please check to see if your house information is correct! If I have misspelled your name(s), or house name please correct me so I can fix it before I tour them (Also... pronunciation for names would be helpful as well!) ;)

1. HHE19 Party Place on the Seas / Aneylee (Owner) / Taity (Decorator) / Galleon of Dream / Freeport /Medium Homes

2. HHE19 Unemu's Home / Unemu (Owner) / Aneylee (Decorator) / Timorous Heights / Gorowyn / Large Homes

3. HHE19 Home of All Things / Oneria (Owner) / Miissttyy (Decorator) / 5 Erollisi Lane / North Qeynos / Large Homes

4. HHE19 House of the Night After / Iillyena (Owner) / Taity (Decorator) / 5 Compassion Road / Freeport / Large Homes

5. HHE19 My Dream Home / Oneria (Owner) / Baeletha (Decorator) / Relic Tinker / Freeport /Massive Homes

6. HHE19! By Aneylee / Pixxie (Owner) / Aneylee (Decorator) / Relic Tinker / Freeport / Hall of Fame

7. HHE19 Crushbyfire's beautiful home / Crushbyfire (Owner) / Aneylee (Decorator) / 2 Bayle Court / Qeynos /Hall of Fame

8. Q's HHE19 by Bel & DK / Quiarrah (Owner) Bel & DK (Decorator(s) / Lion's Mane Suite / North Qeynos / Hall of Fame

9. HHE19 / Murdalya (Owner) / Quiarrah (Decorator) / Jade Tiger's Den / Comfort Suite 5 /Freeport / Not Published

Thank you!
    ~Soka
  11. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Okay, thank you! ^-^ :D
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

Soka

1. Freeport
    5. Freeport
    6. Freeport
    7. Aneylee
  13. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Thank you Feb! :p
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

15. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys just to let you know I have got the Skyfire videos up on my channel if you want to see them... If you don't want me to do yours please let me know and I will avoid them or if you would rather I took yours off my channel let me know to and I'll do that... Anyway they are there for now...

Kianne
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh heavens, love, speak up! Didn't know you had them under your wing as well! :)

Uwk