HHE19 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, May 3, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

I've added it on to the end of the Maj'Dul Part II videos above:)
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do so hope the FG houses make their move intact. Good wishes and good journeys wherever they are going to.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have the layouts for all of mine saved, and for the one I decorated.
  4. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Yay! Hope you enjoyed your bank holiday :D

Sigrdrifa I lost my houses but I sent the layouts I had to CS and there were able to restore them. They gave me the deeds and expanders so I could fix it, so def save all your layouts.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! Thank goodness. I just wish they could do more for that one poor gal...even without saved layouts (and how are we to know about that ahead of time, especially for new players? >:-/), they used to be able to. :-/

Uwk
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Cool houses! Now all we need is FG and Skyfire??
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

Go back a page and look i posted the fallen gate and halls of fate videos this morning..got buried by others posting before videos were up, I had saved and then edited the slots. But only server left is skyfire.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yay! I visited and voted on most of these houses before the videos were posted, but it's so much fun to see the reactions you videographers have when you tour a home for the first time. You all catch so many details I might have missed in my first tour through the home, so I am excited to see these videos. Thank you, Oaky and Febrith and elflover!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Who's doing Skyfire?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I heard that you were looking on Facebook for this as well. Someone sent Soka a message asking about Skyfire already. I do realize it has been almost 8 full days since the event ended but we didn't get assignments right away about 4 days ago. I am sure the others will agree that we should give Soka a chance to do the videos or let us know if she will not be able to do them. So please don't ask anyone to do so unless you are Aney or Soka. Real life comes first. People are allowed into enter the houses to go view them so videos will happen when they happen.

Here is the post you missed in the other thread (link to that thread is: HHE10 House Swap Videographers needed where Aney asked each of us to do specific servers.....

12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Yes, please have patience!

Soka offered to do Skyfire and I would like to give her a chance to do so. I have sent a reminder to her in case she has not seen this post. As Ocarinah pointed out, folks can zone into the homes and look at them so don't worry about folks not seeing your work :)

Thanks,
    Aney~
    Febrith, Rosebelle, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I only found 10 homes to tour on AB but list says there is 11 homes. What is the 11th home on AB that I haven't videoed yet???
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I will be starting to tour homes today, last night I ran threw and got home information, got my touring set up ready, and made skyfire toons so I'm all set! I'm so sorry for the delay! I should have let you guys know what I was going to be in nature for 8 days with no internet. Thanks for being patient and giving me a chance to tour some homes! I really appreciate it! :)

~Soka
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing your videos and thank you so much Soka!!
  16. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I finished Q's HHE19 by Bel and DK last night! woot woot! :D

Edit: My audio somehow messed up, so I am currently re-recording this video!
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Sorry Oaky, I just saw your post.

The 11th house is owned by Elalai and the decorator was Mysticwinter, Uncanny Estates in Qeynos. They may not have published it yet.
  18. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Q's HHE19 has been published on YouTube! (Do I link the video here?)
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yes just put them all on this thread Soka so people only have to look in one place for them.
  20. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Server: Skyfire
    Decorator: Bel & DK
    Owner: Quiarrah
    Address: Lions Mane Inn, SQ
    Leaderboards: Hall of Fame #16
    House Name: Q's HEE19
    Videographer: Sokaran

As my first video back, into touring homes I would love some feed back! How did I do, How was my audio and video quality (I know the video is a little blurry, but in settings set it to 720p60 HD) and overall, what do you think?! I tried being much louder, than the videos a year ago when everyone was saying I was soft-spoken and very hard to hear, I tried very hard to keep my voice up :oops:... I hope you all enjoy, and more HHE19 videos are on their way!!! ;)

~Soka