HHE19 House Swap Videographers needed

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mirt, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

The house that Emma decorated for me is ready for touring as well:

House Name: HHE19 by Emma & Ezajia
    Owner: Daemora
    Location: City of Mist, Freeport or Newly Published Massive Homes on Maj'dul server
    Hint: The Homeland Gnomish Security Force has done a very good job of protecting and hiding Daemora's treasures. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Intheam's Thurgadin place has been Published! :D

Owner: Intheam
    Newly Published Under Medium Homes: HHE19 - Intheam's Sage Nest by Quiarrah

Thanks again, Q! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Very excited to see what everyone has done :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Do we know when this is happening?
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*waiting for the checkered flag to go down and the announcer to say:
    "VIDEOGRAPHERS . . .START YOUR . . . CAMERAS" (?)*
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm not sure why there's a delay. If I were Queen of the Universe, the videographers would be able to start as soon after the close date of the swap when either (1) the house is published, or (2) someone posts that the house can't be published because {issues} but has been opened for visitors.

I understand holding off publishing videos until the owners get a chance to see the new homes, but I don't see any point in not doing the video tours immediately.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol I'd be there if I knew for sure that I was doing any and which one/s they are:)
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well I hope they don't hold off on publishing the video of the one I did on Skyfire because she won't be around for some time due to health issues. It is a mutual understanding that it can be open to visitors and videoed.
  9. Mirt Well-Known Member

Aney is back so I will ask her to get the list out to everyone that wants to video.
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay, so it is a big list haha. I will list the Servers and the homes that have currently been published.

Skyfire - 9 Homes
    1. Q's HHE19 by Bel and DK
    2. HHE19 Party Place on the Seas by Taity
    3. HEE19 Crushedbyfire's Beautiful HOme
    4. HHE19 Home of All Things by Miisstty
    5. HHE19 Unemu's House by Aneylee
    6. HHE19 House of the Night After by Taity
    7. HHE19 by Aneylee
    8. HHE19 My Dream Home by Baeletha
    9. Murdalya's home at Jade Tigers Den Comfort Suite 5 in Freeport By Quiarrah
    This house has been set to Public as the homeowner will be away from the game for an unknown amount of time. I have spoken with her and she would like a video done so she can view on her phone.

AB - 11 Homes
    1. Dragons Keep HHE19 by Vlasta
    2. Flip Flops by Mariebella HHE19
    3. HHE19 Vlasta's House Party by Devilkiss
    4. Tirzah's Qeynos Hall HHE19 by Kialyn
    5. HHE19 Krajia Home by Svari
    6. Aloh Shrunk Celestiell HHE19
    7. HHE 2019 by Devilkiss
    8. HHE19 by Baeletha
    9. HHE19! by Mirteen

Maj Dul - 7 Homes
    1. HHE19 by DK and Iskatawna
    2. HHE19 Door Number 3 by Daemora
    3. Lefeau's Perfect Spring by Lainni
    4. HHE19 (Designed by Mariebella)
    5. HHE19 by Emma and Ezajia
    6. HHE19 Erollisi Retreat by Xxtacii Etc

Halls of Fate - 4 Homes
    1. HHE19 Love Nest by Kodakrome
    2. Secret Gadens by Katspew (HHE19)
    3. Home Extraordinaire by DK (HHE19)

Fallen Gate - 2 Homes
    1. HHE19 Molly's Manor by Gullveig
    2. Gullveig's Tinker Isle by Cora

Thurgadin - 2 Homes
    (Computer does not want me to log into there at this time) :oops:

These are the current Published homes as of right now.

If those that would like to do videos will post here with what servers and homes they would like to do, that would be great. That way someone else is not videoing the same homes. You can even say I will do AB homes 1 -5.

I know everyone is anxious about seeing the video's done and please do not blame the delay on those that have offered to do that. I am sure we will start seeing videos soon!

Thank you everyone for your patience!

Aney~
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

ThurgadinHouse Name: Bellatryx's HHE19 by Ratta (?) **Parenthesis because you have sooo many alts hon!**
    Owner: Bellatryx
    Decorator: Ratta/Uwk
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I thought we would be assigned what houses to video tour. Last event we did get assigned houses. I am of the opinion that more than one video can be done on a house, especially event houses but not everyone might have that same opinion. Some people also prefer certain videographers so gets tricky from time to time. I can only do videos when my husband is at work or sleeping so weekends are difficult plus now he is working from home on Fridays. I did figure out how to get rid of that annoying scratchy noise in the background when I video :rolleyes:. Plus fixed my sound from cutting in and out....won't say how many times I tried and tried and tried to get a video of a house.

Oh and here is link to thread to use for posting this event video tours. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/hhe19-video-tours.589575/
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, Ratta! Intheam helped, especially with "can a taller toon than a ratonga fit in here?" sort of situations. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

I thought so as well...I don't mind touring a home someone else has done just don't want anyone to be missed..which is why i think assigning might be a better option. And then we can tour a home if someone asks us to even if its a second visit, I wouldn't mind (as long as its not thurg i cant get there sadly).
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, but Thurg has seven new character slots (or at least a couple more, if you're F2P) with your name on 'em, free if you're based in the US! Come join us! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

I agree with the others, please stick to this otherwise it just becomes too complicated.
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I don't mind assigning folks to do the videos, but I am not sure How Many want to do them and how many they can do.Keep in mind that most videos take an hour. I usually leave it up to them to get together with each other. But I am seeing different opinions on that so maybe not the best option.

Sokaran can you do Skyfire?
    Febrith can you do Maj Dul?
    Ocarinah can you do AB?

Then we have 4 on Halls of Fate, 2 on Fallen Gate and 2 on Thurgadin.

Fallen Gate is important with the transfer coming up. Elflover would you like to do this server?

And then we just have Halls of Fate and Thurgadin with a total of 4 homes so maybe who has the time.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'll do Thurgadin as I live there and it's prolly a pain for the American videographers. And sure, I'll do Maj Dul!
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you Febrith!!! I owe you a few drinks ;)
  20. elflover Well-Known Member

I can do fallen gate and halls of fate, i should still have characters there.