Heroic level 85 characters ETA SOE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elestria, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Actually Blizzard implemented the Heroic character long ago. It's called a Death Knight. You did need to have at least one character at or above the level the Death Knight started at to create one, but that was the only restriction that I recall.
  2. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

At least the car is going up in value, worth about 15 percent more then sticker right now, now that the last of the 2013 model line is gone, the price will only go up. Prefer American muscle to overseas junk 0 to 60 in 3.5 less with NO2.

Back to subject - will be interesting to see what actual shows up as compare to speculation. Have a feeling there will be some disappointed speculators
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

hey not everyone from California is crazy:p
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  4. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

No no..lol It's the California Penal code section 5150 that says that someone who is dangerous to self, others, or gravely disabled can be kept on a 72 hr. hold (ie, crazy..) It's not 5150 in other states. Signed Arielle, California Paramedic.
    Alenna likes this.
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Agree with this completely. At this stage of the game, it doesn't really impact anyone with max level characters if insta-85s are available. I am hoping it will follow the WoW model and be available only to accounts that have at least one post 90 level character (hopefully 1 maxed leveled one).

Am I wrong that it's also following the WoW model by only being a choice of heroic classes? (like Deathknight is in WoW)? Or is that not accurate?
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

SOE hasn't released enough information yet, so that would be pure speculation.

Edit: I mentioned the DKs because that was a halfway nice model. Special zone they started in to learn their spells, earn their AA and gear. Usually gained 2 levels before being let loose upon the rest of the gamers.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  7. Ucala01 Member

eq2 and WoW have shared ideas both from eq2 to WoW and from WoW to eq2 so many times I don't think it matters
  8. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I think they're using the term heroic in a different context, since these characters will come with their own set of legendary gear and one could assume they could handle that level of content right away. Of course, as others have mentioned, we still don't know enough about them.
  9. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is not that huge problem to get a char to 85 quick way.... beyond 90 it gets a little slower

A little slower? That's the understatement of the year.
  10. Mae- Well-Known Member

You DO know that if you click the little "reply" button to the right of the response you want to quote, it will actually quote, instead of you copying and pasting it, right?
  11. Atan Well-Known Member

Mae, the quote feature doesnt work on some phones and tablets.
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Nah. Only those that are familiar with seismology and still choose to live there. :p
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'll take earthquakes over hurricanes, floods and tornadoes :p
    Alenna likes this.
  14. Caffiend Member

Fixed it for ya... and I agree!! :)
  15. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

It was max level at the time, which was 80. The DK started at level 55.
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

Never had a fire related to an earthquake in my lifetime. Most of the time it it shakes a bit.. sort of like a really big semi driving by and that's the extent of it.
    Alenna likes this.
  17. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Well...if the tectonic shift is great enough to sever both electrical lines and a natural gas line, it could conceivably happen. (Not saying that it is very likely, just that the probability is greater than zero.)
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

I know they can happen... like the big San Francisco earthquake of 1906.. but it's not common now out here were everything is built to earthquake standards.
  19. Ealthina Member

I see you enjoy recieving things for nothing... What ever happened to hard work and being rewarded for it. I deserve it, however. A 95 pre-geared "fabled" too for those who have actually played the game is just rewards.
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

aaah ok.