Heroic level 85 characters ETA SOE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elestria, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Elestria Member

Heroic level 85 characters ETA SOE?

I am also wondering if we be to get Heroic level 85 crafters as well?

I do realize there is other thread but wanted to ask for rough eta in post for us the community players etc?
    Also we are wondering if it will be just 1 per account or a few level 85s or if it be 1 free per account then the rest we will have to buy?
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

She said next GU, in Sept. As for the other questions, not yet known.
  3. Deago Well-Known Member

I would have kept that on the hush until the GU and surprised people. Why? Because unless you have some 90+ toons why even bother leveling or grinding aa at the moment? Will these heroics come with ER already finished? (Not as if that is difficult anymore but still...)

I still say there needs to be a boon for leveling your own toon.
    Raff likes this.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

still grinding the next group, not going to worry about the handout, maybe use it to try the new class that is coming on the next expansion. In the painful levels now 90 - 95.
    Feara and Kalderon like this.
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is not that huge problem to get a char to 85 quick way.... beyond 90 it gets a little slower ^^
  6. Vagrant Storm Active Member

I have to admit I've kind of shelved my alts...just working on my 85+ character to get their Epic Repercussions quest done. My other toons are level 60+ now and 1-60 are the fun levels in my opinion...or at least fun while soloing. More fun in a group of course, but 60+ just doesn't seem to a be a good time for me with the brief exception of Loping Plains...I like that zone. So any character > level 60 and < level 85 is doing trade skills now. I was still playing a level 25 character the other day, but yeah...I think I am going to wait to see how these insta levels pan out before I put too much time into them
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Hmmm... good question.
  8. Ealthina Member

Those of us who have leveled out toons and alts to 95 should get a little more our of this deal... Although getting an 85 Channeler would be nice so I don't have to see the same old content for the billionth time will be nice.
  9. Mae- Well-Known Member

You aren't the only one who's said this, but I seriously don't understand this concept. Why do you need something more because you decided not to use the shortcut? There doesn't need to be an award for "doing it the hard way" and the shortcut shouldn't be seen as a reward either. Anyone can level to 85 and get BETTER gear than they're likely to give these toons if they wanted to, but instead they just want to whine that they did it the hard way and deserve some sort of recognition for it. I have 13 lvl 95s, I have no interest in getting a participation ribbon for leveling them.
    Deveryn likes this.
  10. Obram New Member

What I'm curious about is whether these are going to be pre-fab characters or if they'll have an npc that will give out buff baubles to level our existing or new characters like they do on the beta server.
    Cuelaen likes this.
  11. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

When I played eq1 a while back, they had a program where you could recruit another player to sign up for the game, and they would let you create one character on the account that when it logged in, it was lvl 51, with 50 aa's. There was also the Mayong server, where every character created was 51/50. Perhaps they will do it something like that. At this point though, I guess all we can do is wait and see.
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

51/50?

Sounds like one of the devs was a Van Halen fan. :D
  13. Lempo Well-Known Member

Or a crazy person....
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  14. Deveryn Well-Known Member

They'll be pre-fab. When they were announced, it was mentioned they would start with their own special legendary armor and have an AA template already loaded. The creation process is probably just a simple character copy of Generic_85_Class_build with your name stamped on it.
  15. Oldtimer Active Member

Myth buff needs to come with the toon, or people will try to get the quest done, realise no one else will group with them to do it, cos everyone has done it 10 times, and quit the same as they do at level 10 when there are no groups. And why stop at 85. Just do level 95 max AA and be done with it.
  16. Skwor Active Member

Your posts are always "give away everything and make it all free." Seriously the "heroics" do not need myth's. Your statement could be used for just about any piece of gear. By this logic they should just get a level 95 320AA toon with all hard mode gear because they will "realise no one else will group with them to do it, cos everyone has done it 10 times, and quit the same as they do at level 10 when there are no groups raids."

If they will quit over doing a mythical quest they sure as heck won't have the patience to raid night in and out over and over again to finally win that one drop for gear they want.

Who in their right mind is going to want those toons to be raiding? SO guess what, they still won't have anyone to play with.
    Deveryn likes this.
  17. Oldtimer Active Member

Ok maybe I overstated it.

The myth buff DOES however need to be included with level 85 pre-made toons.
  18. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

No, it does not.
  19. Vagrant Storm Active Member

I don't think it really does...if a change needs to be done I'd make that Raid dragon a heroic dragon. Then a guild of a few people could do it...or have they nerfed that? Is it a Epic X2 now? I would not take it any lower than that.

If anything give every one the ability to speak dragon. Really that was the only part of the mythical quest that is really all that time consuming.
  20. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I assumed he meant Epic Repercussions completed. If they can't do that to get their spell.....