Hemotoxin Stealth Nerf

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jrel, Aug 3, 2015.

1. SacDaddy420 Active Member

I decided to try eq2 without ACT and I ended RP'n a retired wizard who grows "tobacco" leaves and weaves killer rugs. I sell them behind the Bloodhaze Inn Mon-Fri 5pm-8pm. You can summon me at anytime by going to the beach at Mara and spinning around in circles while /sho " 360 noscope Fusion" three times.

No but seriously, been a year since this games even been installed on any SSD of mine, lately been binging on Rocket League, waiting for MGS5 to drop.

But I miss you and allthe others, glad to see you're in a solid guild doin work. Tell Daray I said hi.
  2. Jrel Well-Known Member

Sure thing. I've seen Rocket League, it looks like a blast.
  3. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Now that's funny ;p
  4. Nkito Well-Known Member

I could never get the Finisher effect to show an increase in my hemo hits. What is the damage formula for poisons? I had assumed it were similar to combat arts (minus abil mod and drop CB multiplier from 1.5 down to 1).
  5. Jrel Well-Known Member

Finisher III used to affect the damage in July. You might not have noticed much unless you were stacking Finisher IIIs. This was the poison formula according to this post:

dmg = base * floor((log2(agi) * .28 - 1.2) * 100 )/ 100 * (1+pot) * (1+AA bonus) * (1.5+cb) * debuff multiplier

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-about-abmod-for-poisons.556976/#post-6164443

Abmod does not affect it.