Hemotoxin Stealth Nerf

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jrel, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Jrel Well-Known Member

/golf clap

Scout CA damage remains the same.... o_O

/boggle
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Doesn't seem nerfed to me.
  3. Jrel Well-Known Member

Inflicts XXXX damage instantly and every 4 seconds base.
    This damage is modified directly by agility, potency and crit bonus,
    though it will not critically hit.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Pretty sure it has said that since day 1 of the expac.

Check ACT parses, it has never ever critted.
  5. Anunnaki Active Member

It has said that since day one of the xpac.
  6. Caith Developer

My stealth nerfs are so stealth, they can't even find themselves.
    Cuelaen, Veta, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  7. Jrel Well-Known Member

LoL.

To the previous posters, I don't disagree with either of you. But, unless you had my hemo parses in Revelations, you might not have noticed.
  8. duckster Active Member

I know of assassins that still getting silly numbers on hemo procs. Hits as high as 58mil.

On ranger im still seeing 20-30mil hits and even touching 40 at times. Is it the max hits or number of procs you believe is changed?
  9. Jrel Well-Known Member

That wasn't the problem. The issue is "fixed" now. I'll just say my hemo parse is 1/2 less than it was. Much worse on Single Targets.
  10. Hammdaddy Active Member

I'm pretty sure hemo's are just broken on some people. Mattttttttttttttttt was getting x3 the hemo hits of homex with the same exact stats as home.
  11. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

The description has always said that it will NOT crit. You should show actual numbers instead of just shouting that it has been nerfed.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Of course Hemo is broken, it doesn't mean it's been nerfed.

What is actually causing the really obscure hits, I do not know.
  13. Jrel Well-Known Member

Matttt and I know each other's hits. I didn't tell him all of them though. We would have spammed each other every night then.
  14. Jrel Well-Known Member

Take all those high obscure hits, and make them half your hemo parse. That's what my hemo used to do two weeks ago, but more like a diagonal past the 50% mark. 2 fixes in the past two weeks have made my hemo parse like the current hemo parse. Anyway, for non-assassins, unless your hemo was doing a huge amount of your parse (50%+ on everything), you might not have noticed at all. My hemo now parses like yours. And there was much gladness and rejoicing....yay.....
  15. Hammdaddy Active Member

are you that guy in revelations that ishmel was beating
  16. Jrel Well-Known Member

Depends on the timeframe. If it was sometime before May 30th when I was very undergeared, then always yes. After that, it depends. There are parses of me beating Heza (Ishmel) and vice versa, depending on the raid setup.

[IMG]

[IMG]

He still has better gear though so I expect him to outparse me usually until I can get about 800-1K more DKP to be equally geared.

FYI, post-hemo nerfs, my parse is 40mill-ish now on that fight compared to our T1 DPS casters doing 50-65mill.
  17. Hammdaddy Active Member

your ranger parses like ****
    i'm being too negative but hemo's are pretty ****** scout balance
  18. Feldon Well-Known Member

Problem people thought existed: Hemotoxin was only sometimes doing the damage it was supposed to.
    Problem that actually existed: Hemotoxin was sometimes doing 10x the damage it was supposed to.

The actual problem has been corrected. Problem?
  19. Jrel Well-Known Member

Those are old parses, and he was probably in a not-so-great group. Neiloch has been kicking some butt lately due to some great groups and upgrades.

Problem? Scout CAs need some help ASAP.
    Froakie likes this.
  20. Gninja Developer

Hemotoxin has not been changed. We have plans to fix the extremely high numbers it can hit but not till the fall Campansion. If any numbers changed with your specific hemotoxin it was likely due to something outside of hemotoxin affecting hemotoxin. I know the finisher effects have been getting some bug fixes etc.