Harvesting Products list

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Twoofus, Feb 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Fire Siege Guest

Hey great list but I did find some things you missed.
    Tier 2 Dens-Glowing tooth
    Tier 2 Stone-Glowing stones
    Thx for the list:smileywink:
  2. ARCHIVED-TehGamer Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Darkcreator Guest

Missing glowing/sparkling/glimmering/luminous Flowers, Teeth, and Fish scales.
    Flowers are found from shrubs, trees, and roots. (maybe fungus too but i don't think i've ever gotten one from fungus)
    Teeth are found from animal dens.
    Fish scales are found while fishing.
    All are used to imbue and are rare(s).
  4. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

Here is an updated image from what I've read in the forums:

[IMG]

And for those that like Word docs here is an updated one.

Hope you enjoy!

Wilderbeast
  5. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

Teir 3: missing acorn from shrubbery, and plantain from fungi, unless this has been changed. also we can confirm sparkling flower from high plains fungi.
  6. ARCHIVED-Narble Guest

Awesome list .. however I recently got Glimming flowers (rare) off the teir 4 Shrubs and Fungi . not sure that was bug but got em from both
  7. ARCHIVED-GrayStorm Guest

Hi, is anyone planning to update this for Tier 6?
  8. ARCHIVED-redreed Guest

Any chance you can make it 8.5 x 11.0 size? Most of us don't have A4 capability.
  9. ARCHIVED-iciss1969 Guest

Looks like plantain and belladonna are missing from the tier 3 list...
  10. ARCHIVED-Sazzia Guest

Any chance we can get an updated chart with T6 items in it?
  11. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on the updates to this list!

Will be up in a couple of days!
  12. ARCHIVED-foulplay2 Guest

You have no idea how helpful this is. THANK YOU!
  13. ARCHIVED-buffoon Guest

what paticular stone does the rough coral come from
  14. ARCHIVED-BlazeTek Guest

Hey Wilderbeast. Can you also update the Node names?? ie T1 Natural Herb Garden. What the heck does that have? Is it shrub or fungi?? Thanks :) Can't wait for your new list.
  15. ARCHIVED-Vollux Guest

I couldn't wait either, so I updated his word document to tier 6. It is rough and ugly but it works until the good one is updated.
  16. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

Hi all!

Here is the updated Word doc! Sorry it took so long!

Updated List

I'm working on a list of actual node names so you can cross-reference to the "ore", "stone", etc that I have listed here. I'll get it finished over the holidays for everyone and post it here.

I've added the T6 items, acorn from shrubbery T3, and plantain from fungi T3.

I changed it from A4 to 8.5 x 14 (legal). I'll work on getting it to letter size, but don't want to make it too small to read!

Let me know if I need to update anything else!

Thanks,
    Wilderbeast

PS - For the poster that said "his list"... "her list" :smileywink:
    Message Edited by Wilderbeast25 on 12-28-2005 01:48 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

This is a fantastic list, thank you very much for compiling it. I did copy it to my guild's tradeskill board, along with a link to the original post and credit to the original poster. Hope that's okay!
  18. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

I'll be soon updating it for T7 and my cross-reference list I will have posted out here in a week or so!

As always if anyone sees anything that needs to be added or updated let me know!

Wilderbeast
  19. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Any chance you could edit the original post to show the latest version?
  20. ARCHIVED-Crooz Guest

It's time to Update again with U#19
    Lots changed... and it seems SOE left out some Rares now in the revamp of the recipes..
    did they leave the new and old rares in the loot Tables after all the coding (err miscoding) is the real question.
    Recipes appear to be built wrong based on their stated goal ..Silver once used to make a Teir 2 Dye/Ink, along with an alternate of Coral has been left out of the new streamlined recipes...in Tier 2 rare/Adepts. Same for Copper vs Lapis.
    I think some coder dropped the ball, and so did some management oversight folks.