Harvesting Products list

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Twoofus, Feb 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Chimerical Guest

Thanks for taking the time to prepare this, it's very nice to have handy.
  2. ARCHIVED-BWShellShocked Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Manitos Guest

Two words about this thread.

Very Nice! :)
    Message Edited by Manitos on 02-23-2005 11:16 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-FreaklyCreak Guest

where can I get silver cluster/rough coral if I live in qeynos? I now what tier and type of harvest now because of your chart, but what zone?
  5. ARCHIVED-Sixsiksychs Guest

For Qeynos the Tier 2 Rares (Silver and Coral) would be found in Antonica
  6. ARCHIVED-Ardenauk Guest

Anyone have any idea what copper and bronze clusters are used for and who would buy them?
  7. ARCHIVED-Aristoblis Guest

Copper and bronze clusters are used in creating the inks required to create spells, essences, and runes of Adept quality (rather than Apprentice).
  8. ARCHIVED-Grimhammer Guest

9. ARCHIVED-TricksyRatonga Guest

Copper and Lapis are for inks. Bronze is for making rare weapons/armor etc.
  10. ARCHIVED-Padashar Guest

The WebHelp guide I created (click my signature) has an entire harvest list that has a user friendly topic printing interface.
  11. ARCHIVED-Davloc Guest

Excellent guide Twoofus, got my first rare last night and having your list in front of me stopped me from destroying it. Made a few gold off it too.
  12. ARCHIVED-Stefan Guest

There are no meat in the dens in Nektulos Forrest. It looks like those from Freeport have to go all the way to Thundering Steppes to get meat and to Antonica to get tier 2 meat :smileyvery-happy: Mayby you should make a note of that in your list that there are no tier 2 and 3 meat around Freeport.
  13. ARCHIVED-Trei49 Guest

so...

The only place that rare nodes* exist in is the isle of refuge?

*piperaceae(sp?) node.
    It looks like stalks of willow or tall grass.
    I have never seen such nodes anywhere else and only once ever in IoR.
    Every harvest gave me a pepper plus a msg that says i just harvested a rare.
  14. ARCHIVED-PsychoCannon Guest

It would be nice if some crafters would get their heads together and work out what the "rares" should realisticly be sold for given the items and level you can craft from them to give the masses who harvest but don't craft an idea.

I'm fairly new to EQ (4th day) but i'm lvl14 and harvesting everything i see for my crafting and selling the stuff i dont use but i have no idea what to put it up for.
    Browsing the market is NO help as i see evertything going for multiple gold when i KNOW that most if it isn't worth even a few silver as i use the stuff myself!!!

At the moment i'm using the npc prices + a little overhead (would help if i had more space in my vault as im selling only expensive drops at the moment due to limited space) to get rid of the stuff i don't use or have too much of and double npc price on the rares so its still fairly cheap but i'd like an "official" price from the artisan community :)

In fact i'm even tempted to do some research and make a webby for "price guides" for all items as the market at the moment is full of rip offs =/
  15. ARCHIVED-Irons21 Guest

I would like to see the "Alternates" listed (IE Bolt of Cloth). As well as the new uncommons.
  16. ARCHIVED-Xathrax Guest

Wow!! Nice job
    Thx for the great work.
    Xathrax
  17. ARCHIVED-anomalek Guest

I am not seeing plantain anywhere on this list...
  18. ARCHIVED-Eisfalcon Guest

Grimstone said:

Actually every item is worth what someone wants to pay for it. If you don't want to pay that much, don't. :smileywink:
  19. ARCHIVED-Broccli Guest

Us low level characters cannot buy these things directly - but we can harvest/find a rare, sell it at an over-inflated value and then maybe buy what we want.

At level 10 most of my money has come from brokering a few items.

It does perhaps devalue low level quests - one good artisan drop in the graveyard nets more coin than every darn delivery quest in Freeport put together.
  20. ARCHIVED-VikodiN Guest

Thanks for the list!