Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Snowdancer New Member

Hi there! I stumbled across this particular event on accident while collecting roses. The folks who hosted this event did a wonderful job and were a lot of fun. There was a rather large group that came out of the woodwork to partake and the guides were patient and very interactive. I'm fairly certain we picked up more people following the group while we participated. Near the end, another guide showed up just to spend time with us and some very neat gifts were given. My thanks to all three, it made for a very fun evening! Keep up the wonderful job :D
  2. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 2-20:

1pm pacific in Butcherblock.. a mission for axes is on the table!
    4pm pacific in Commonlands.. seems a scavenger hunt is taking place!

More Soon! :)
  3. Bellandu Senior Guide

An update to Wednesday, 2/19 quest. The dwarf has been banned from Gorowyn due to excessive drinking of his patrons. He will be in Qeynos Harbor area at 1pm instead.
  4. Guide Croakis Guide

Do you have a date? Well, you should!
    Don't miss the Ball on Thursday 2-28 in Antonica near the Claymore!!

More Soon :)
  5. Basel Noire Active Member

What time is this ball scheduled for? And just to be sure it's on Thursday not Friday, right? Sorry the date is for Friday even though you said Thursday.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Ohhh... you wanted to know what time too? o_O errmm.... guess that would help huh.. :oops:

Well then... you should be there around 4pm pacific ;) and yes.. on Thursday 2-27 :D

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  7. Basel Noire Active Member

Thanks a lot! I try to keep the events posted as I see them on our guild event calendar so my guild mates have the chance to visit the guides if they have the time.
  8. duckman New Member

is there any chance the giant hunter will need help in the mighty city of Kael Drakkel again soon?
  9. Guide Croakis Guide

I will see if I can track down one of the hunters.. and find out when they will be back... hopefully they will return very soon... watch here for details :)
  10. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 3-5-14:

2pm pacific in Eastern Wastes... those Coldain hunters are looking for some adventurers that have a taste for giants....

Thursday 3-6-14:

4pm pacific in Antonica... its a pigfest!!

More Soon! :D
  11. Basel Noire Active Member

Just curious, is this going to reward the Herder's Hog Call?
  12. Oliix New Member

Is this event referring to the quest: Kael or be Kael'ed?
  13. Guide Croakis Guide

There will be a lot of hog calling...... but not the reward... sorry.
    I know of the one you speak.. keep an eye open here.. just.... in case ;)

Hmmm... Coldain hunters.. in Eastern Wastes outside of Kael... you might be on to something there :cool:

More Soon!
  14. Guide Croakis Guide

Well... well.. Seems there has been a slight change.. There is still going to be a pigfest... and hog calling... I think you will be happy with the results of helping the farmer.. ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  15. duckman New Member

its past 2pm pacific and no event in EW =(* am i missing somthing?
  16. duckman New Member

Man i read it as both were going on thursday. I have been trying to get kael or be kaeled item since i missed it in DOV.
    I have been sitting in eastern waste for 2 hours shouting like a NUT. =(
  17. Tarnorili Member

Aiding Farmur in getting those piglets to Windstalker Village was a ball!
    Crikey it was like herding cats at times though. *laughs*
    Thanks grandly for lets us help you out, Farmur.
  18. Basel Noire Active Member

Unfortunately I missed the hog call, silly raids. Will this be happening on another day soon? Also will there be rolling pin and beauty cream rewards in our near future?
  19. quisling Well-Known Member

Hey now...our raids are only silly because of me...wait...hmmm. nm.
  20. Basel Noire Active Member

No, Larc, when the gigantic Droag picks me up and chokes me to death before my time warp gets done.. that is because of you. Our raids are silly because Cyroe still needs to practice his Five meter.. 'vaccum'.

House Items>Shiny>life of the members in my group and raid.

I would love some ratonga beauty cream and rolling pins, guides, and I will willingly show you how to sacrifice my favorite templar in trade for them!