Guild stolen on halls of fate server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by gamas2, Jun 29, 2018.

1. gamas2 Member

I know Im a dumb butt (use a different name for it) but still this is wrong we had this guild since 2005 put a lot of time and money into this. for some one to befriend me and steal it is BS. I really would like to get some help getting it back Please
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

/petition is your only hope.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Same thing happened recently to a guild on Maj'Dul. A lot of people pitched in and helped that guild get things going again (including donating many furnishings and completely redecorating their GH, which had been completely stripped), donating status for their GH, and filling their depots.

DBG (and SOE in the past) refuses to do anything about it, or at least always has. It's absolute crap that someone would do that, which is why I refuse to trust someone even if I think they are a "friend".

I'm sorry this happened to you. I'd offer to help, but I don't have any characters on your server.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

YA happened to me too, the guy even changed the guild name. I was gone about a month and came back and was like what the heck. Luckily he didn't remove me from the guild so I immediately kicked him changed the name back and had to go back to the larger guild hall because he went down to the little one. Had to totally redecorate and everything. Really ticked me off. What kind of person does that.?
  5. gamas2 Member

yeah i just found out this guy is flagged for doing the same thing and they are saying because he was made a leader nothing they can do which is BS they are letting bad players do thing like this. i own up to what i did thought he was a good guy. i wont do that again..lol thanks a lot
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ya I learned my lesson too. It's sad that people take advantage in that way. Some people are just schmucks. And yea my bad for trusting someone and making them a leader. I feel for you, at least I was able to get mine back.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If nothing else, I'd file this under the heading of "griefer," especially if he's been flagged for that before. They do tend to take complaints of griefing seriously, especially if it can be backed up with some sort of proof. :-/ There was a jerk in Qeynos awhile back that was doing nothing but slaughtering every guard in the city, and not even bothering to loot them afterwards. I don't know if he (I'm guessing; male toon, possibly WoW refugee, now jonesing on the power to slaughter guards at will) wanted to bury the "Qeynos freakin' hates you forever, jerk" needle, but it was seriously disrupting my enjoyment of the game, since there wasn't much that I, or any higher-level folks than I on then, could do about him. So, I just took a lot of screenshots and got his name down, then did a /petition. They did send me back a response pretty quickly, saying that they couldn't share what they did to him with me, but I haven't seen such a massacre since. ;->

Hopefully, they'll take people that put in a great deal of effort and time into their guild halls as seriously. :-/

Uwk
  8. gamas2 Member

thanks but i dont see them doing anything about it and i even told them about his account being flagged but got nothing so far by tomorrow i will be looking for a new home if i continue to playing thanks for the kind words
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, dude, report the jerk as a griefer. See what happens then; I think you'll get some sort of satisfaction. If not, let them know that you'll let everyone else know (via the Internet; seriously) that they won't do anything about griefers. >:-/

This isn't right by any stretch of the definition. :(

Uwk
    Geroblue, Soara2 and Simparri like this.
  10. Stormwarn New Member

I have a low level character on that server.. I would help is she were able.
  11. gamas2 Member

i tried yesterday to /report him as griefer but i dont see anything on report a player.
  12. Crastinal Active Member

13. gamas2 Member

found it an reported now the waiting game again..lol thanks all
  14. gamas2 Member

Ben "Emwon" K. (Daybreak Games)
    Jun 30, 8:55 AM PDT
    Greetings,

I do apologize this isn't a situation that In-Game CS is able to intervene in. The player in this case had to be promoted in order to do what they did, and they were acting within their given rights in accordance with the intended design mechanics of the Guild management tool set. I realize this isn't the outcome you were hoping for and I'm sorry we can't do more for you here.

Please be advised that we consider this issue closed. Any future updates or additions to this ticket will not be reviewed and the ticket will be set to solved.

Lead GM Emwon
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Daybreak Games

this what they do lets help a thef steal a guild and yes they transfered and merged both and considered both closed good going daybreak you win my vote NOT guessing there is nothing more to do
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

I really don't understand why they've taken the position to not even investigate :(
    That type of thing should be pretty easy to track via logs and such.
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

Unless you use the /report function, I don't think the logs are all that good. And even then it would require that the person said something incriminating in chat. If the person just got promoted and then took the guild, there's really no evidence of anything being done wrong. As far as the company knows, the person didn't do anything wrong.
  17. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'd assume it's because someone in guild promoted and trusted that person enough to give them the authority to admin the guild in w/e way they saw fit. Is it nice that they did that to the guild and their guild mates? Absolutely not. It's awful.

I'm sorry OP has to go through that. :(
    Karamella and Soara2 like this.
  18. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

19. Dude Well-Known Member

You have to be able to prove it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. gamas2 Member

he defrauded me by saying he could help get the guild growing again and start getting raids going if he was a leader now that was my fault and i take ownership of that but he misrepresented himself and knowing that he was going to steal the guild and befriended me