Guide: Planar Crafting Completionist

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Darchon6, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Kheldorm Active Member

Whatever the real, thoughtful, talented, and creative developers may have wanted at launch was flushed down the toilet when CN took over. The current crop aren't devs, they aren't even caretakers. They can't even remember that the game is called EVERQUEST . They seem to think it is EVERREPEAT. No talent, no thought.
  2. Armageddoux Active Member

That seems not really craft seems more likely be a kind of Secret Mount Puzzle quest which was run in Kunark Ascending
  3. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Guilds are not good at it either. There is also a member who wants everything top-notch first.
    People just have to be honest but it's rare commodity in online games or in rl .
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

Thank you for the writeup and not being another elitest so and so trying to keep it quiet Darchon. We found the fiery granite in monolith. It was another "invisible" click location that for us was located in phoenix room on ground at one of the points on star pattern, on floor around central brazier. If I had to guess there may be a corresponding location possibility in claw room. Would appreciate it if anyone finds things on zones that arent in the writeup they share the info and maybe darchon would be willing to edit original post w/ additional info.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

and how many of us crafters agreed with you adventurers Wimble about the terrible injustice on being forced to craft when since day one this game gave you the option to be a pure adventurer, pure tradeskilller or both what ever you choose please do not blame us for the DEVS unwise choices. we have had taste of that before or do you forget the Sky Shrine trade skill item(Apprentice stone) that could only be gotten by being a raider as well. so the shoe has been on the other foot so to speak.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

Yep had a level 25 wizard who ran the DoV questline on beta before they put that ladder in to get to the gnoll area it was very challenging but not impossible even then and made easier with that ladder. kept her at 25 through ToV iirc. the person you are replying to has no understanding of the crafting playstyle if he believes you had to adventure to finish the questline's given by Domino who understood the Crafting playstyle unlike the Devs we have now who are only working on crafting when they have time from their other Dev duties.
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

and made it possible for folks to commission said items from crafters so that pure crafters could help pure adventurers. Adventurers got the components and sometimes recipes which they were able to give to crafters to make their stuff. Now the Devs can't be bothered to help the community thrive by having one side help the other in a cooperative effort like it was at the beginning. I remember making A wizard's wand for his 1.0 the first time he gave my woodworker the recipe and my woodworker through the commission system made the wand this is how they should have done it not forcing those that do not like crafting and wanted nothing to do with it to craft to get an Item that was purely for adventurers and had nothing for the crafters on it. and they are doing it again. they did not learn from their mistake last time.
    Prissetta and Mermut like this.
  8. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Ty for the write up truthfully seems like a qline for the ogre bot teams though not yr average player base.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Pfft
    My issue is running heroics and people taking the click component. Even my own guild mates! SMH
  10. Dabb Active Member

I am almost 100% positive this is a bug, gotta be lol, im sure they will fix it. And yes, there are some shady folks playing dumb on this...
  11. Dabb Active Member

I would also like to see them made "lore" and before yall throw stuff at me I do realize how many ya need but at least this would take care of all the people who keep rolling need on them and not spreading them out fairly. You get 4, go make an item and then get 4 more, just my opinion though.
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Nero Active Member

You need 4 separate components though don't you to make 1 item?

So according to you, if I have 3/4 components, and am waiting for the last one to drop to make my item, i have to basically pass on however many pieces until the last unique part drops? That seems silly.
  13. Zule Member

Its the 2nd time I experience that Solidified Magma cannot be clicked (no, noone clicked it before I could check).
    Spawned once in Core 4th level and in Monolith final room, but could not be clicked.
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

You only get one of the 2-clickies in a zone, not both.
  15. Zule Member

As a result I got none.

1. No component dropped from the final boss.
    2. Only the Solidified Magma spawned.
    3. But it could not be clicked. No other person could have clicked it.
  16. Makya Active Member

Then you likely got the Fiery Granite which is a different spawn location. The visual for the solidified magma is there before the last name is killed, it only becomes clickable if you get the solidified magma.
    Mermut likes this.
  17. Jhen Ro Active Member

Where does the granite spawn, and what does it look like?
  18. Oaba New Member

Read the first post
  19. Jhen Ro Active Member

Forgot about that - thanks!
  20. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Thanks for the write up! I've asked around about all this but of course no one wants to share info, cuz reasons.. Very appreciated, sir :)