Guide: Planar Crafting Completionist

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Darchon6, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Oaba New Member

Can anyone post a picture or a waypoint for Stormwatcher's Horn?, Is not clear in the definition in first post.
    Thx
  2. Dabb Active Member

Yeah but at the same time what if someone has been hoarding all the pieces and has 10 of the same ones, and rolls again for the same one against someone and that is their last piece and wins it and the other person dont get to make their piece? how is that fair? thats silly to me but either way eventually everyone will get a mount tho lol we all win in the end
  3. Dabb Active Member

Another way to do it is to put the stack code on the pieces so that u can stack up to however many you actually need to complete like for instance if u need 12 of one they do a 12 stack, idk
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Dajjal New Member

Slam me if you want but I think there should be a message when the item is looted. I understand its kind of an easter egg/hidden type thing but at the same time, everybody in the group takes their time and effort to run the zone and if somebody ninja loots it we should at least be able to determine who it is that did it.
  5. Nelie Well-Known Member

I would like to know which books come from which planar achievement. I was told the Disease planar achievement grants the Championship book....so...
    Disease = Championship (?)
    Innovation = ????
    Storms = ?????
    Flames = ?????
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I got Championship from Torden.
  7. semisus Does not play this game

tbh i feel these recipes are stupid , not the actual lenght it takes you to get the recipes which i kinda like , i like doing it with friends and making it so we all get different recipes and a goal with mount in the end for us , but the actual components needed for these
    It should be that the essence of magic is the hard part not 100 planar infusions and the 20 fragments
    Currently the only way to get fragments is adepts spells breakdowns but 100 planar infusios aint easy to get , most commonly when i break down a legendary i get a powder , so in reality i have to break down 300+ items to get this amount
    Why reduce the fragment amount if your just gonna turn it so you need 100 infusions
    Please put in the breakdown/upgrade adornments recipes so this is easier to obtain , especially since we also need these for white adorns
    Andric likes this.
  8. Jhen Ro Active Member

So are the click updates for the Torden zones BOTH in Winds of Change, with neither being in Tower Breach? Ran this zone last night and we could not find any clickies anywhere. This zone has the forge only?
  9. semisus Does not play this game

i looked hours in tower breach and hours in gears of the machine , i do not think there is any clickie in that zone
    Also had once where the clicky in monolith of fire never appeared.
  10. Rubick Well-Known Member

It was there. Either you didn't find it or somebody ninja looted it. Since we learned every location there have been 0 (outside gears and torden 1) without a mat.
  11. Conmonnn Member

Everyone that is complaining about them mixing tradeskilling and adventuring need to pull the stick out of their backside and get over it. you dont HAVE to do both in order to play the game. you do HAVE to do them both if you want to be the best player you can possibly be. Is it wrong for them to require more to get something that is possibly best in slot? now yes im not big on crafting but i still do every bit of crafting i need to get a particular item that will make my toon better because its my goal to be the best i can possibly be even if that means i have to do both tradeskilling and adventuring. complaining about these items only being from heroic zones is a pointless argument because all the mats and the items are Heirloom and cannot be commissioned. so if your solely a crafter and want nothing to do with adventuring why do you even need these items?

KA crafting cloak - not required to do anything
    Epic 2.0 - not required to do anything
    new orange runes - not required to do anything

NONE of these items are MUST haves you are not locked out of the content by Devs because you dont have these items. its plain and simple. want to be the best you can possibly be? pull the stick out, put your big girl panties on and do whats needed to be done
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

The biggest complaint is that this is being called 'tradeskill content'.. and it is currently the ONLY tradeskill content in game.. and it is only available to those who can run heroic content.

If there was a tradeskill timeline and such there wouldn't be nearly the kerfuffle over this.
    Earar and Prissetta like this.
  13. Conmonnn Member

so just because its listed under Tradeskill in the Achievements its considered tradeskill content? yea maybe they dropped the ball i bit with the tradeskill sig line not being released with the rest of the stuff but in the end after all the dust settles X amount of people can only get so much done. if anything this achievement is an adventuring achievement BUT its listed as a tradeskill one because the achievement very clearly states "Craft all Planes of Prophecy Planar Recipes." as of right now there is NO tradeskill content in the game other than the higher level tradeskill writs. so what if an achievement listed in the tradeskilling area requires adventuring. Honestly if you want to get technical on it ALL tradeskill content currently in the game could be considered adventuring considering you go into new places and explore unknown areas.

in the end the achievement asks you to craft all of the items which puts it in the tradeskill section. To get the achievement for the Vahla, Yrzu and Pakiat you have to grind faction but the achievement states complete the quest lines for their respective group, where is all the outrage for this? its the same thing. In more simple terms stop trying to claim something such as this as tradeskill content when its 99% adventuring and 1% tradeskilling. you dont see someone causing an out roar over something thats 99% tradeskilling and 1% adventuring that they want to be called adventuring content
  14. Nabu veteran infrequent poster

What is more frustrating here is when you're in a pug and someone steals the clicky, even when you agreed to do rand 100. Ddo you think somone could write an act trigger to advise when someone loots the items? it's way beyonf my skill, but thought I would ask...

It's killing PUG's... It is also breeding mistrust and mercenary behaviour....
    Snikkety, Earar and Prissetta like this.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

Without a message that can be logged, there is nothing for ACT to trigger off.
  16. Nelie Well-Known Member

Still looking for info on this please.
  17. Earar Well-Known Member

and also those clickies favorise a lot people who can 3 man those zones.

When u think about it a 6 man group would need way more runs for all 6 toons to get the mount compared to 3 man runs (where the 3man runs are usually Hard core players, but in the end they need less farm than more casual, less well equiped players). there is some unfairness in there.

I think desease is glory
  18. Knurr New Member

So are the clickys available as long as the normal shinies, think its 2h? Or do they persist 2 days and relogs until the zone timer is gone?
  19. Jhen Ro Active Member

Thanks for everyone taking the time to help get this easter egg hunt figured out. Not sure if anyone else is having a hard time wrapping their head around pieces from where and what, so I organized it in a slightly different way, that helps me.

Sharing here in case someone else might find of use. All info is already in this or the other thread (in tradeskills I think). Taking no credit for finding the info, just shuffled it in a different way.

JUXTAPOSITION V = INNOVATION QUESTS
    PRIM:Sillocorrosive Grease
    SEC:Bubonian Blood, Storm Rider's Blood, Fire Mephit Blood

PRIM:Clockwork Grease
    SEC:Foul Smelling Liquid, Stormwatcher's Horn, Fiery Granite

PRIM:Clockwork Carapace
    SEC: Putrid Ooze, Solidified Magma, Drop of Pure Rain

GLORY V = DISEASE QUESTS
    PRIM:Bubonian Blood
    SEC:Storm Rider's Blood, Sillocorrosive Grease, Fire Mephit Blood

PRIM:Foul Smelling Liquid
    SEC:Clockwork Grease, Stormwatcher's Horn, Fiery Granite

PRIM: Putrid Ooze
    SEC:Solidified Magma, Clockwork Carapace, Drop of Pure Rain

CHAMPIONSHIP V = THUNDER QUESTS
    PRIM:Storm Rider's Blood
    SEC:Bubonian Blood, Sillocorrosive Grease, Fire Mephit Blood

PRIM:Stormwatcher's Horn
    SEC:Foul Smelling Liquid, Clockwork Grease, Fiery Granite.

PRIM: Drop of Pure Rain
    SEC: Putrid Ooze, Solidified Magma, Clockwork Carapace

WITNESS V = FLAME QUESTS
    PRIM:Fire Mephit Blood
    SEC:Bubonian Blood, Storm Rider's Blood, Sillocorrosive Grease

PRIM:Fiery Granite
    SEC:Foul Smelling Liquid, Clockwork Grease, Stormwatcher's Horn

PRIM:Solidified Magma
    SEC: Putrid Ooze, Clockwork Carapace, Drop of Pure Rain

INNOVATION:Sillocorrosive Grease (DROP), Clockwork Grease (MotM), Clockwork Carapace (MotM)
    DISEASE:Bubonian Blood (DROP), Foul Smelling Liquid (Both), Putrid Ooze (Both)
    THUNDER:Storm Rider's Blood (DROP), Stormwatcher's Horn (WoC), Drop of Pure Rain (WoC)
    FLAME:Fire Mephit Blood (DROP), Fiery Granite (Both), Solidified Magma (Both)

CHECKLIST - NEED 3 OF EACH ITEM
    Sillocorrosive Grease
    Clockwork Grease
    Clockwork Carapace
    Bubonian Blood
    Foul Smelling Liquid
    Putrid Ooze
    Storm Rider's Blood
    Stormwatcher's Horn
    Drop of Pure Rain
    Fire Mephit Blood
    Fiery Granite
    Solidified Magma
    Mathafern, Prissetta and Nelie like this.
  20. Jhen Ro Active Member

I was in a pug in disease I. We forgot about the clicky after no drop. I went back in zone after (less than 30 mins after complete) with group member and neither were clickable - the tomb or the pile. So, either someone in the group ninja clicked, or can't leave zone/timer something.

I am inclined to think someone clicked, accidentally or not.