Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

Do they not realize we are Necromancers and WILL continue to haunt them about this even after death! :p
    Argosunited, Breanna and Whilhelmina like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Maybe they'll give it to us for the live launch of NoTD?
    I can imagine the announcement: "New for NoTD this year, Grasping Bones will once more rise from the floor and grasp Necromancer's enemies!"
    Cassta, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Still waiting, DBG.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

That would be awesome!
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe (fingers crossed) it will happen like Whilhelmina suggested at the beginning of NoTD.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Do you think you could give us an indication of when this might happen. We've already been waiting 10 months.

My mind boggles that adding spells to game is now classed by DBG as hard.
    Just a reminder that this spell can be researched and paid for with $'s. I surely can't be the only one that finds that incredibly distasteful.
    Xianthia, Tkia and Breanna like this.
  7. Nucleaar Member

Can the database guys add an internal counter to this spell also, to see how many times the people in here whining for it actually use it?

Wouldn't it be hilarious to see 0 spellcasts....because roots aren't needed nor have much of an effect in the highest tier...
    Snikkety likes this.
  8. Fangrim Active Member

I totally agree, let's just remove all spells from crafting books from now on and only be able to find a master or pay $$$$$$$ to advance them. Sounds great! Regardless of this spell use it is pathetic that it isn't craftable but you can spend money to advance it, stop being so narrow minded just because it's not one you deem worthy. I'm sure you'd be kicking off if it was one of your mains spells. Grasping bones is used for Tainted Healing btw and it isn't a root but a stun.
  9. Nucleaar Member

My post wasn't directed at the fact the spell is cash-buyable, stuff like that should be expected by now and ought be ignored if it's triggering. And funnily enough, necromancer is a class I raid with often. I'm "kicking off" now because this is laughable, and rioting on forums over a useless spell you still won't cast is laughable. I admit I got the spell's effect wrong, but it doesn't matter. a 5 second stun, holy smokes we're going to be unstoppable. You realize there are better things to cast to heal your pet, right? As little often as that matters to begin with. How about Mortality Mark, or Siphoning of Souls, where it ACTUALLY does something to go along with it?

Do you even know if upgrades to this spell will increase it's duration, or resistability? Because the journeyman level shows no improvement. Previous versions show there's never an increase to duration, and resistability is a small improvement, at best. Why would I even waste rares to craft this? And I'm narrow minded.
    Snikkety likes this.
  10. Fangrim Active Member

Hahaha, who's triggered and rioting? If you think it's laughable just ignore it. It does matter if a mob is root but not stun resistant btw. You're missing my whole point though, if they can get away with a few spells missing why not keep adding more?. We've already seen how they treat crafting now.
    Whilhelmina and Argosunited like this.
  11. Nucleaar Member

Your point was bad sarcasm and insulting me for calling out this absolute meme of a thread and waste of dev resources? I got that crystal clear.
    Snikkety likes this.
  12. Fangrim Active Member

If you can't take it back then don't call an entire thread 'whiners' your post and attitude deserved exactly what it got, end of story.
    Whilhelmina and Argosunited like this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

If it doesn't affect you, move on.
    Maybe next expansion they'll leave one of your spells out of game. Yeah that's right, the necro spell is not the only one missing. And don't you find it odd that after all these years they're not capable of adding spells to recipe books? I wonder that.
    The count would be fairly low considering it's not in game above apprentice, unless you pay to upgrade it. Although it's been updated to effect raid encounters, I don't think apprentice level will cut it, do you?
    Also it's more a stun than a root, but whatever.

And snap! I raid with a Necro too!
    Breanna, Fangrim and Whilhelmina like this.
  14. Melt Actually plays the game

I sure hope if they do it's as inconsequential as this one :)
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bump. But I'm pretty sure you're not the bug forum police, so maybe stay out of the thread if it doesn't concern you?
    Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  16. Bludd Well-Known Member

well to be fair, stuns (and other cc) are important now wrt. stacks from engaging multiple mobs in challenge/expert
  17. SynnikuL Active Member

Just started back playing and found this post - is that the problem with my Pally spell "Resolute Faith V"? It's bugged and not available?
    Argosunited and Whilhelmina like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes that spell hasn't been upgraded since I think level 54 or something but you can research it now to upgrade it. That's the big joke.
    SynnikuL and Whilhelmina like this.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yep, it's the same problem with the Pally spell. We did get a bit more vocal than the Pally, probably because pallies are nice guys and necros are evil, but we're the two classes with the problem.
    SynnikuL and Breanna like this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Bumping up just for kicks!

NoTD is upon us! Give us our bones!