Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Elysse Member

I would like this spell added too
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Do you think we should start now the campaign to add Grasping Bones VIII.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

PLEASE ADD Grasping Bones VIII, PLEASE ADD Grasping Bones VIII, PLEASE ADD Grasping Bones VIII.
    Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Any word yet DBG? How much longer do we need to wait for a SPELL to be added to game?
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

With the time it's taking to fix that one, yeah, we should probably start the campaign now. After all, we're just one year and a half to next level increase if we stick to pattern, so it might be enough time to get it added... with a bit of luck!
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Is there some reason we cannot be advised when this will be fixed? I honestly find this incredibly poor customer relations.
    Not one word on when it will be looked at, nothing other than the post being marked confirmed around 4 months ago.

Does anyone at DBG care about customers? Anyone at all? To me it appears not.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

still waiting.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*buys a pillow and a comfy bed for Argo*
    I'll wake you up in a couple of years when it's fixed!
    Quillyne, Cassta, Dude and 2 others like this.
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

*wipes tears from her eyes as her head hits her pillow saying, "Please add Grasping Bones VIII."*
    Whilhelmina, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How many more patches do we need to wait for a spell to be added? Any input from DSG? Any at all?
    Whilhelmina, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  11. Cassta Well-Known Member

Please Add Grasping Bones VIII
    Whilhelmina and Argosunited like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Please Add Grasping Bones VIII!!!! We're just getting a head start for next time Argos, since it looks like VII won't be added soon.
    Whilhelmina and Cassta like this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Please Add Grasping Bones VIII!!!
    Cassta, Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Any word on when this will be added, DSG?
  15. Cassta Well-Known Member

Please Add Grasping Bones VIII or tell us when to expect it.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Cassta Well-Known Member

I know a few who still use Grasping Bones. Please do not make the assumption it is not used or needed. Not all people play their toons the same way. If the spell has been consolidated or the spell line removed we should have seen something in the updates. Sadly, at this point, I think the thread has become more of a cry to DBG to simply address the issue. :(
    Mizri, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

It's not even the only spell missing, I just don't have the other classes missing spells, so I don't care about them.

Their threads have been deserted, maybe the other players/classes missing spells moved on to a game that values its customers because this game ain't it.
    Whilhelmina, Tkia, Cassta and 2 others like this.
  18. Twisty Well-Known Member

look - when i asked earlier in the thread which circumstance, specifically, anyone should care about this spell, i understand why it wasn't well received. but reality check is i did mean well - i wish you success, but you need to get a different tree to bark upon to get there - it's easy to see from my vantage point. noone rightfully cares or should be using grasping bones for play reasons and if they are, they just lack critical information and need reformation of perspective. you can use previous tier for RP reasons or something

find a different, useful spell that's missing and you'll be able to get way mroe momentum on your moped of justice
    Snikkety likes this.
  19. Melt Actually plays the game

All (totally) missing spells:
    Grasping Bones VII
    Resolute Faith V

Only two are *totally* missing. A large amount of spells (too many to list, honestly) don't drop masters, which are near unanimously crowd control spells, which only go up to expert, which makes sense given there's no benefit past that point. Illusionists are missing 7.
    Whilhelmina, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  20. Nunja Well-Known Member

FFS still not in game!!
    Argosunited and Cassta like this.