Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How much longer is it going to take to work out how to add spells to game?
    Coming up to a year, still not in game.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

The team is still working on this issue. We can expect this to be fixed in the upcoming expansion.
    Benito, Xianthia and Whilhelmina like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Oh my, thanks for the update, this was really needed. I hope if it happens again it won't need a full year to get fixed and the beta reports will be acted on.
    (pretty sure we will still necropost the thread until it's fixed, we're necros after all ;p)
    SynnikuL and Xianthia like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So some classes missed spells for a full expansion, with the only way to obtain them being paying with real $'s. Gotcha.
    I think you have now rendered me speechless.

To the haters, maybe it will be your turn next expansion. Good luck with that.
    To DBG, I'd appreciate you not leaving out a Necro spell again next expansion.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  5. Uguv Member

Agreed, this is unbelievable. It would probably take 5 minutes to write a query to check the database for this if they really want to find all missing recipes.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And I'm somehow reminded of the old phrase, "...and it's only a cold sore." The idea that this situation was posted in January and the first official response was Dreamweaver in June and now, 4 months after that, it's posted that the "team is still working on a fix, but it won't show up until the next xpac" leaves me rather incredulous. Dreamweaver, you clearly have communication skills and put some thought in the ramifications of what and how you say things. It's unfortunate that some folks can't be joined at the hip with you to receive basic communication training about the importance of messaging and the implications that need to be considered before posting what appears to be a simple statement. Glad my necro is on the back burner atm...haha.
    Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

To clarify and understand your statement.
    Do you mean that on next expansion, no spells (from any class) will be missing due to this issue?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uguv Member

Let's not get too crazy here. One spell fix per expansion.
    Tkia, Argosunited and Xianthia like this.
  9. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm ready to start taking bets on whether this spell will appear in the upcoming beta.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  10. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

I wonder if some spells will have an upgrade with alternating or offsetting expansions. Pragmatically speaking, this may help with class balancing and stat bloat.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mmmmh, I bet 100 plats that it won't make it.
    Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Not taking that bet, I don't have the plat to spare ;)
    Argosunited likes this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

any day now, I'm sure there'll be reports from beta that all the missing spells have been added. :rolleyes:
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Really? They provide the Basic level spell, but you have to wait until for another expansion to be able to advance it to Journeyman or Adept? Unless you pay for it, of course . . .

Really?
    Breanna and Argosunited like this.
  15. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It's streamlining. They could give a flat spell rank for certain spells. This would help with the arguments of "catching up" and P2W.
  16. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How is leaving spells out of game, unless you pay for them, streamlining? Actually don't answer that, I'm not in the mood for your nonsense.

Hurry up and add the missing spells, DBG. This is beyond ridiculous.
    Smashey, Dude and Breanna like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

18. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

In that case, the option to purchase the up ranks would not be available, but they are.
    Any more straws you'd like to grasp at?
    Argosunited, Dude and Breanna like this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I've just scribed the Sage books on Beta. And guess what? Grasping Bones is no where to be seen. Color me shocked .... NOT.

When should we expect it to make an appearance? Will there be bells and whistles?
    Breanna and Whilhelmina like this.
  20. Dude Well-Known Member

:eek: <--- That's my shocked look. :D
    Argosunited, Breanna and Whilhelmina like this.