Got a nice bathroom to show off? Let's see!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wizzam, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Oaky, are those Impacted Metal building blocks? That's the only thing I can think of that would have that "hammered" texture...very cool! :)

Uwk
    Moena likes this.
  2. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

No bathroom is complete without the 3 shells!
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

A couple of bathrooms from here and there :)
    [IMG]
    Rustic Outhouse style .
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Faeonara's boudoir
    [IMG]

A Thunderjug just in case :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My Jade Inn Gem ( Don't tell the Overlord its pretty :p )
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Halas like bathroom .
    Xalandra, Wizzam, Moena and 3 others like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is just for towels used in guild hall and there are only 3 of us...we do have our own houses to do laundry at for our clothing. :p
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes the main building blocks used are the impacted metal ones. There is some burnished ones for like the towel racks, Kleenex box, trim on toilet, etc. There is also the tile from Thurgadin which I forget the name that is the fancier wall.
    Moena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

Here are a couple of mine ive done if thats ok to share :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Wizzam, Moena, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  7. Ethini Well-Known Member

This one isn't quite finished, waiting on City Festival for more white marble, but other than the toilet, which will pretty much be the same as the last one, here it is.

Shower and toilet nook[IMG]

And sink (I love how it turned out!) and half of my towel bar
    [IMG]
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THAT'S the sink? Wow! :)

Uwk
  9. Wizzam Well-Known Member

:eek: Wuuuuuuuut!?! That's INSANE! I love how you've got some tile work in there as a real life bathroom. I can't stop staring at that tub tho. I haven't found a use yet for those blocks from the loyalty merchant, and that's absolutely perfect!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, THAT'S where I stole that idea from! Yeah, I've made shower stalls and "Roman" square/rectangular tubs from those, and I'd forgotten where I got the inspiration. :D

Uwk
    Faeonara, Moena and Wizzam like this.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Ok, I gotta know, what did you use to frame that shower!? Awesome!!!
    Moena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The shower door? Yeah, that's cool! :D

Hmm...I'm guessing, Polished Ice overriding any possible particle effect for a fancy window? o_O

Uwk
    Moena likes this.
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Oh wow, Kianne this is beautiful! How did you get the mosaic tiles to look green?
    kianne, Moena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Oaky, this is beautiful! I am obsessed with the detail in this photo between the knobs on the washer/dryer, the tp holder, even the flusher ontop of the potty. I really like the cabinets you used, they fit in with the color scheme so well. I haven't seen many darker themed houses/halls, but this will definitely temp me to venture on the wild side and seek them out.
  15. Wizzam Well-Known Member

That sink tho! Wow, I love it! I don't see that pedestal used often, and it's a shame. Although I never would've thought to use it as a pedestal sink. Fantastic!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! But I think that's another idea I swiped from someone; using the lion clawed thingee and the Golden Marble Font, or whatever they called it. ;->

I believe the Cue Balls for faucet handles are my idea, though. If anyone recognizes it as being from somewhere else, let me know so I can acknowledge the theft, at least! :D

Uwk
    Moena and Wizzam like this.
  17. Faeonara Well-Known Member

If you mean the edging around the ice tiles it is:a Tunaarian Eagle staff from faction with either Sylvan hunters or Tunarian alliance I just hid the eagle on top in walls and floors
    Moena, Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beauty! :D

Uwk
    Moena and Faeonara like this.
  19. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Brilliant! I may steal.... er, borrow that idea :p
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, what'd you use for the handle itself? o_O

Uwk
    Moena and Faeonara like this.