Got a nice bathroom to show off? Let's see!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wizzam, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Ethini Well-Known Member

LOL Yup, that's the sink. The theme of this place is going to be a palatial apartment, or penthouse, this is the master bath. The Master Suite also boasts the wildest fireplace I've made yet, though I think the one in the main part of the house will top it. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kenana like this.
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Ithink it was Rivervale scroll from the Rivervale coins collection .
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

they are that colour originally hun i didn'tdo anything to them ... but thanks for saying something nice :D
  4. Ethini Well-Known Member

I must say, all of these bathrooms, outhouses, and water closets are just fabulous! So many wonderful and creative ideas to steal borrow. :D
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Wow, well that's good to know! They look blue to me! :eek:

[IMG]
  6. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

My bath is not in a room. It is on the roof of a floating structure. I choose open view instead of enclosed decoration.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My toilet, the ceiling edge and corner apply slot lighting structure. I always consider to prevent too plain and rigid for the corners and edges.
    [IMG]
    Tissue paper is a MUST !!
    [IMG]
    soap dispenser... Don't forget to wash your hands !!
    [IMG]
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, you guys have added some more really awesome bathrooms!

I've seen your house before, Oldpoint and I do love that bathroom you made. The floating structure was quite clever and I absolutely adore how you used those wine racks to make that beautiful backdrop for the toilet. :)

Ocarinah, your bathroom is absolutely wonderful as well...everything ties in together so well and the details you included in there are amazing.

I love that outhouse you made, Faeonara. It's rustic but clean and looks like it fits in well with the decor surrounding.

Is that a jar you used to make a shower in the last screenshot you posted, Kianne? Very clever! :D
  8. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

9. Valzen Well-Known Member

These are all fabulous. Thank you all for sharing images. I love doing kitchens and bathrooms. I usually get stumped with living/family rooms. lol
  10. tsumaranai Active Member

Thanks Wizzam! And thanks Uwk! I am a firm believer that in decorating ninja is a compliment. <3

So two things...

First, I went looking thru some old screens and found some earlier pics of my bath to show some of the evolution it's been thru over the years. I am posting them in hopes that they are helpful to someone out there.

Here is the bath in its current form:
    [IMG]

Here it is the last time I posted it on the forums:
    [IMG]

And here it is the first time I posted it:
    [IMG]

And here is one of the very earliest versions:
    [IMG]

I know it can be a major pain to remake something you've spent considerable time building. But sometimes it really is worth it. Even something as small as adding the new nexus tiles to the tub, or changing the light over the sink.

I'm also adding 2 more screens I had forgotten to post, of the sink and vanity, just to show off how cool those Qeynos lights look in their nighttime 'ON' state.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Finally, I hope this is okay, since it's not a bathroom. But Wizzam said she hadn't figured out where to use the Nexus blocks yet. So here they are in a totally different context, in my garden.

Close view of the water feature in my roof garden:
    [IMG]

Full view of that water feature:
    [IMG]

How that feature fits into the garden:
    [IMG]

Did I mention I really love those Nexus blocks? Because I do. <333
  11. Rivenly Well-Known Member

This one is pretty old, but was one of my favorites. It was tucked under the stairs in a large Halas house.

[IMG]
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

OMG floating Bathroom!!! I totally wish I could incorporate this into real life, so that when it gets funky...I can send it over there ===> !! LOL!!
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow this thread is full of win - you're each and everyone of you ama-zing! Thanks for sharing your pictures, I also struggle with bathrooms and these are drop dead gorgeous!
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Just loving all the ways everyone has put together a lovely bathroom.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. elflover Well-Known Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

small little bathroom I'm working on for a fae in a mistmore house
  16. Wizzam Well-Known Member

This blue marble and stone combo is gorgeous!!!
  17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I tend to always do bathrooms last as they're my least favorite room to do. I'm sure some of you have seen my earlier Kerra-sized toilets (before I started using the billy doll illusion to shrink myself so I could decorate at normal heights. lol!) But I still hate making toilets, tubs, and sinks. Mostly toilets though. :p

That being said, Here's my newest bathroom in my most recent published home. I actually liked how this one turned out for once!

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  19. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

One would think for a Kerran/Vah Shir home, a giant sand box would suffice, perhaps one with an interdimensional portal at the bottom to shuffle away the ick to some void realm somewhere to become an asteroid or something else. :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I always wondered if I got the "idea" I had for my "outhouse" for Uwk on his back porch from Shan, actually... ;->

I think by now we've absorbed so much from other decorators that it might be tricky tracking down who initiated what, nor should it be a big thing (it's not our intellectual property, after all) unless it's a direct copy of someone's entire layout, tile by tile (which has happened...). :-/

Uwk
    Mercychalice likes this.