Gold Members Earn Double Tokens!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Deaby Member

People will always find a reason to grip. Isn't Everquest next coming out in the next 3 months. So treat yourself to a game card since they are only $10. at game stop. We shall see how everything runs tomorrow.:oops:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

3. Ainaree Well-Known Member

This is pretty awesome.
  4. The Jones Active Member

Well played SOE.
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Outstanding. I'm hard pressed to say whether I like this more than I like double SC... I'm thinking this. Thanks :) Hopefully these 3 months will be enough time to sort things out with the current etyma enigma.
  6. DeathbyDestiny New Member

WOW?! Very nicely done. I'm very impressed with this. If you make this a permanent perk for gold subs I do believe you will have solved the issue of whether it was worth it or not to have it.
  7. Gnaff Active Member

This is a very nice gift to us gold members! Very nice idea. Hoping this also includes Holiday currency/tokens.
  8. Spira Member

Seeing as EU servers wont get the patch before tomorrow, will we still earn double starting today?
  9. Kilar Active Member

I like this idea very much.

Now would it be possible to put a Token Exchange Merchant in Qeynos & Freeport to exchange old, no longer used tokens such as ' Token of Greater Teleportation' ? I have a bundle of these sitting in my bank doing nothing. Perhaps they could be exchanged for 'Loyalty' tokens or even exchanged for status or some coin?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, man, I hope you're right... :D

As it is, just having the Loyalty Tokens double up as well is great!! :D

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, there is that token turn-in person (ratonga?) at the City Festival wagons; I know she'll take like 5 old tokens (like from the Druid Ring and Wizard Spire building questlines) and exchange them for City Tokens...dunno about other sorts, but you could try. Good luck! ;)

Uwk
  12. Indium New Member

*raising hand* ummm... excuse me RadarX, was that supposed to start on 11/21/13? after the midnight reset? cause.. i no get double city tokens for ROs or Writs. and i certainly didnt get more than one loyalty token :(

great treats for us... we love you for it.. but please. can we actually have them?
    thanks dear!
    Elaer on AB
  13. Malleria Well-Known Member

By 'tomorrow's update' he means the patch. Here
    Feara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Technically, wouldn't SC be an "alternate currency?" (I kid, I kid!)
  15. oldskool Active Member

Is this also true for non-recurring Gold members?
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

So pvp will benefit as long as its a mission or BG, but not open pvp is what I am reading from this.
    Double the currency which includes etyma, far seas tokens, loyalty tokens, etc.

:cool: That's too cool. Needless to say, its good to be gold!
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  17. Andy1 Active Member

So glad I'm still gold right now.
  18. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll be doing any crafting weeky's until after this patch :D
  19. Quoit New Member

This is a great update and much appreciated but I so wish I had known about this a few days ago! All my alts just did all the new heroes event quests and it would have been lovely earning extra Tokens of Heroism!
    /cry
  20. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I could not think of a thing that might keep me gold ;)
    But this one got me ^ ^