Gold Members Earn Double Tokens!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

They didn't get rid of it to reduce the amount coming into the economy. They just shifted the amounts to the content people should be running.

This encouraged less repetitive time spent in old zones and more in the new stuff.
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. TarnaX Active Member

I'm gold too but I was gone awhile- AFAIK the only goblin games are the lotto game played with regular coin and the ticket games like statue simon etc. Clearly I'm missin something- where/what/how is this game you speak of?
  3. Loch Well-Known Member

This is so much simpler than many of the replies you're getting. Sure, the PR run situation was way out of hand and this would maybe make more of a level playing field for players. That all sounds well and good.

PR and SoH could be run by ANY account type. Free or otherwise. Somebody smart realized that the popularity of this easy button could be better controlled and monetized.

And now you can only receive that plat if you're a gold member. Think about it.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

in your claim window, f2p accounts get 1 ticket, gold get 3 monthly. Claim the ticket, right click and use and you are sent into and instance where you can choose 1 of 4 games, you are reward with a chest where you can choose 1 of the 2 displayed items
  5. Jeorge Member

Huh... Yeah, that makes sense. I still think that's stupid, but tbh the game is on its last leg anyways, so I can't blame them for wanting to sap the last little bit out of it.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

That is an ugly rumor sir!

Don't you know decorators and shiny hunters from all over the world are flocking to this game?

This game is just getting started.

Sorry EQ2 Team, your work is not done yet.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Amen! :)

Uwk
  8. Denon Active Member

Is this still planning on ending February 25th?

Deciding weather or not to get another Krono, and this promotion is a big part of the decision.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I received an email back when they announced the coming changes to gold subs that stated that double alternate currency is now a permanent part of the 'gold rush' buff you get as a gold member.

There's confirmation somewhere in the giant 2014 membership update from Smed thread.
  10. Denon Active Member

Great - Thanks

Denon